New Cab Day! White Box 4x12 :love:

Dolf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoa, ANY Eminence means p50E's.

You just gave every metal loving guy on this forum a speakerboner.

Tell ya what....I like a few Celestions...I have a OLD pair of G12-M70's in my twin thathave treated me very well...but pound for pound Eminence makes every bit as good a speaker...ESPECIALLY these days.

V30's? Booo.

• Members

So...

On the way home, my new White Box 4x12 shattered the rear window of my wife's suv.

Long story short, some douchebag didn't put on his turn signal and I had to hit the brakes--hard. Cab shimmied forward, then as soon as I took my foot off the brakes, it slammed back into place and the metal corners made short work of the rear window.

Sounded like a gunshot. FML.

At least I've got a gig tonight to blow off some steam.

(PSA: this is in no way the fault of Doug or White Box Engineering. The More You Know)

the_more_you_know2.jpg

• Members

So...

On the way home, my new White Box 4x12 shattered the rear window of my wife's suv.

Long story short, some douchebag didn't put on his turn signal and I had to hit the brakes--hard. Cab shimmied forward, then as soon as I took my foot off the brakes, it slammed back into place and the metal corners made short work of the rear window.

(PSA: this is in no way the fault of Doug or White Box Engineering. The More You Know)

the_more_you_know2.jpg

HOLY {censored} DUDE that {censored}ing sucks!!!

• Members

HOLY {censored} DUDE that {censored}ing sucks!!!

Yep.

At least now there's duct tape and a tarp covering her window.

Wait, that's a negative. Umm...it's black duct tape? So that's somehow less white trash right?

• Members

So...

the_more_you_know2.jpg

I think the real question here is...is the cab OK? :poke:

• Members

So...

Dude...that so sux.

Rock out and worry about it tomorrow! :D

Archived