New Cab Day! White Box 4x12 :love:

Dolf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! Thank you Dolf! You are my FIRST WHiteBox customer and I SOOOO appreciate that and this post!

Yes, I have V30s and K100 in stock now. Might bring in a few more Celestions. And yes, ANY Eminence speaker as the factory is right down the road...

trying to go live September 7, have a few roadblocks to jump over first... www.whiteboxeng.com

• Members

YES! Thank you Dolf! You are my FIRST WHiteBox customer and I SOOOO appreciate that and this post!

Yes, I have V30s and K100 in stock now. Might bring in a few more Celestions. And yes, ANY Eminence speaker as the factory is right down the road...

trying to go live September 7, have a few roadblocks to jump over first...
www.whiteboxeng.com

If you bring in any more Celestions, GREENBACKS PLZ!!! :love:

• Members

trying to go live September 7, have a few roadblocks to jump over first...
www.whiteboxeng.com

Shit for $549 I will definitely have to order a P50E loaded cab. I assume by ANY you mean ANY.

• Members

Whoa, ANY Eminence means p50E's.

You just gave every metal loving guy on this forum a speakerboner.

Maybe I have a big mouth - let me check. If it is a PRIVATE label speaker, I might not have access. BUT, it is also possible Eminence will tell me it's the same as the xyz with a different label. Email sent.

• Members

Arent P50Es fryette exclusives? I mean...you can only buy them directly from fryette...

I'm buying a quad set from Guitarslinger! :thu:

I'm sure that Whitebox won't be able to sell them in their cabs because those speakers are proprietary to Fryette.

• Members

So, are you gonna redo your head in black tolex?
:cop:

I'm pretty sure Orange would send me a black headshell for basically nothing if I wanted to go that route.

However, I like my Oranges to be Orange, I think.

Archived