RIP Tupac

sirlimecat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thankfully for civilized society this pathetic product of his "community" no longer breathes the same air as those who are responsible and don't commit violent crimes, sling rock, or glorify the thug lifestyle. Hopefully this buck will be forgotten I mean it's not like he was Elvis, Stevie Ray or Jim Morrison

• Members

Thankfully for civilized society this pathetic product of his "community" no longer breathes the same air as those who are responsible and don't commit violent crimes, sling rock, or glorify the thug lifestyle. Hopefully this buck will be forgotten I mean it's not like he was Elvis, Stevie Ray or Jim Morrison

His .44 makes sure all yo' kids don't grow.

• Members

He was a very talented individual, with a work ethic that was second to none. Some of the things in his music conflicted with other songs with positive messages, but I guess he wasn't a perfect person at the end of the day. Haven't listened to much 2pac in the last few years, but his stuff will always be special.

• Members

LMAO. Now on to the personal insults. Youre wrong on all counts though. I especially like the trust fund thing. That made me LOL.

Yeah seriously. This is a guy that is a contract cable installer that loons like cpt spalding! He is obviously superior to that hood rat!

Hail Mary!

Archived