RIP Tupac

sirlimecat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} the haters, go listen to more cookie monster vocals.

The way i look at it. We lost a untalented wanna be gangster/wanna be poet.Who because of his own lifestyles choices caused him to die. It was bound to happen.
So leonard cohen and bob dylan would gain more years on earth.:D

• Members

Biggie= Better technique, wittier rhymes, greatest battle MC of all time (Eminem being a close second).

Pac= More real life attitude, ryhmes that conjure different emotions, well thought out poetic style MC

When I was younger I hated Pac but as I got older his lyrics struck a chord with me on a deeper level. Even his more aggresive ra ra songs can teach you a thing or two.

• Members

half the stuff hear is sad. I listen to death metal most of the time. I mean can't you guys be more open minded rather to judge the person judge to lyrics and music. Not everyone has an opportunity to make an honest living but i guess some of you can't see that. In some places you can't just go work somewhere you HAVE TO do a little on the side to make ends meat. And while most people work for 7 an hour they realize they can make alot more just being a "thug" If it wasn't for that "thug" you could never buy weed and smoke it. And i know some of you that are bashing him smoke weed.

• Members

Biggie= Better technique, wittier rhymes, greatest battle MC of all time (Eminem being a close second).

Pac= More real life attitude, ryhmes that conjure different emotions, well thought out poetic style MC

When I was younger I hated Pac but as I got older his lyrics struck a chord with me on a deeper level. Even his more aggresive ra ra songs can teach you a thing or two.

Agree pretty much 100%

Biggie had the better rhymes and flow, but Pac had more emotional music that went deeper than I feel Biggie's did.

• Members

lol. Making friends everywhere I go. Seriously though he was a hood rat.. If he wasnt famous no one would care.

+1

Same {censored} as the rest of the nineties rappers. Just he gets the whole martyrdom thing to hype his reputation. People always fall for that {censored}.

• Members
The way i look at it. We lost a untalented wanna be gangster/wanna be poet.Who because of his own lifestyles choices caused him to die. It was bound to happen.

So leonard cohen and bob dylan would gain more years on earth.
:D

LOL @ this guy acting like he's mister perfect. Even if you don't like hip hop, which is perfectly fine, to call 2pac untalented is retarded.

• Members

half the stuff hear is sad. I listen to death metal most of the time. I mean can't you guys be more open minded rather to judge the person judge to lyrics and music. Not everyone has an opportunity to make an honest living but i guess some of you can't see that. In some places you can't just go work somewhere you HAVE TO do a little on the side to make ends meat. And while most people work for 7 an hour they realize they can make alot more just being a "thug" If it wasn't for that "thug" you could never buy weed and smoke it. And i know some of you that are bashing him smoke weed.

Anyone that makes $7 does so because of the decisions that they've made in their life. That does not excuse criminal behavior. If someone robbed and murdered your mom I bet you wouldn't be so quick to use that excuse.

• Members

The people 'in those places' have the opportunity to get educated and find a better place for themselves in the world. School is free, and with diligence doors open. Shame Tupac's type would aim low instead and just fall into the gang crime trap. And then people glorify them? And some of you, who I doubt live anything like he did, talk about how you can relate to his lyrics? :lol: Haha. What a load of bull{censored}.

Besides, you don't have to buy weed from thugs to smoke it. There are other ways, if you are creative. :cool:

• Members

He was a thug, I don't feel bad for him.

That said, he was a good rapper.

Now Eminem just {censored}ing sucks, all his {censored} sounds exactly the {censored}ing same, and he loves to repeat his pathetic story to everyone a million times over. If I hear that stupid "Airplanes" rap of his one more time I might shoot somebody.

• Members

maybe its b/c i grew up in alabama, where everybody knew everybody, everybody smoked weed, and everybody (white/black) all hung out and partied together, but i cannot believe the amount of pussies posting in this thread.

tupac is a legend. there is nothing any other rap artist did that can touch
me against the world
OR
all eyes on me
. tupac was the greatest rap artist of all time, period.

i feel sorry for all you do don't like his music. it must have sucked to never smoke weed and get laid back in the day. i would pour out a little liquor for ya but you probably don't drink either, you bunch of pussies.

for all you holier-than-thou peeps, i'm sure your death metal "music" is nothing but uplifting, positive music. you are {censored}ing morons. you will forever be a cookie monster virgin.

there was nothing like smoking a joint and turning up "i'd rather be ya" or "can you get away" while you commence to get it on with some hot young lady or blasting "california" while the whole room is bouncing and everybody is getting {censored}ed up.

hats off to ya sirlimecat.

WADR, are you kidding?

If you like(d) Tupac, that's your business. But if you think smoking weed, getting drunk and getting laid = liking his music, you should get out a little more often. Comparing rap and death metal is ridiculous; drawing conclusions about someone's life experiences based on that comparison is laughable...

Musicians play instruments and write their own music, as opposed to sampling everybody else's work, recording bad street poetry over it, then calling it "my jams"...

• Members

Talentless punk. Good riddance scumbag.

Funny, but with all the tough guy thug rap he did, i bet he screamed like a little girl when he saw a gun pointed at him. Probably the first real gun he ever saw.

He was shot 4X before and survived

Try again sunshine

:poke:

• Members
maybe its b/c i grew up in alabama, where everybody knew everybody, everybody smoked weed, and everybody (white/black) all hung out and partied together, but i cannot believe the amount of pussies posting in this thread.

tupac is a legend. there is nothing any other rap artist did that can touch
me against the world
OR
all eyes on me
. tupac was the greatest rap artist of all time, period.

i feel sorry for all you do don't like his music. it must have sucked to never smoke weed and get laid back in the day. i would pour out a little liquor for ya but you probably don't drink either, you bunch of pussies.

for all you holier-than-thou peeps, i'm sure your death metal "music" is nothing but uplifting, positive music. you are {censored}ing morons. you will forever be a cookie monster virgin.

there was nothing like smoking a joint and turning up "i'd rather be ya" or "can you get away" while you commence to get it on with some hot young lady or blasting "california" while the whole room is bouncing and everybody is getting {censored}ed up.

hats off to ya sirlimecat.

WTF you talking about beotch? :cop:

Geto Boys > Dirtpac

[YOUTUBE]hGKR5Oe-4Oc[/YOUTUBE]

Archived