DJChrispy Guitar fund thread -sticky please

guitarbilly74

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy, you're one of those dudes you can't ask for for a friend yet somtimes people get lucky enough to be friends with folks such as yourself! :thu:

Chrispy is likely to have a heavier form of asperges, which is like, a functional cousin of autism. His behaviour and personality from what I can see definitely points in that direction. Seems like a nice guy though :idk:

Anyhow, good on ya for doing this Billy, very kind of you. You're a good man, stay as such!

-Curtis

• Members
GUYS WE JUST REACHED THE GOAL OF $125 SO DONATIONS ARE CLOSED.
:)

Thanks to everybody who donated, it's really awesome we could help and turned this whole DJChrispy thing into something really positive. Great way to start the Holiday season
:thu:

Cool!

Tell his ass to be a little more careful with this one, as I suspect a second "Replace Roxxython" won't be nearly as successful! :thu:

• Members

My personal thanks to you, Billy, for coordinating this effort. I'm glad to have helped putting you two in contact with one another, and to have contributed to the cause.

I concur -- what a nice way to build forum camaraderie and kick-off the spirit of the Holiday Season. :love:

Oh, and the guy with the "Grinch Stole Christmas" quote wins the Interwebs for today!! :thu:

• Members

errrm, I don't understand the "djchrispy story"

I saw berkeley bill's post about losing his guitar but what's the abbreviated pre-history?

anyway, seems like a real nice "return the favor, pay it forward / backward" thing Billy has done so major props to him and those who pitched in :thu:

• Members

I saw berkeley bill's post about losing his guitar but what's the abbreviated pre-history?

anyway, seems like a real nice "return the favor, pay it forward / backward" thing Billy has done so major props to him and those who pitched in
:thu:

Scroll through the first couple of pages of the link in my sig for teh elucidation.

• Members
Scroll through the first couple of pages of the link in my sig for teh elucidation.

Thanks brother but now I'm more confused. The CL posts are gone but I saw a semi steroidal kid with moobs in a white tank top that appears to be telling the world how great he is but demonstrating something else. :idk:

• Members

kid posted a CL ad offering guitar lessons which was brought up here which led to the kid getting harassed to the point of creepy levels for weeks.

• Members
Thanks brother but now I'm more confused. The CL posts are gone but I saw a semi steroidal kid with moobs in a white tank top that appears to be telling the world how great he is but demonstrating something else.
:idk:

:lol:

The original CL ad was pretty much him talking about how he was the {censored} and a revolutionary, mind-boggling virtuoso looking for a band and that he was "too good to play rhythm", which naturally led to a virtual douchenozzle blanket party, at least until everyone realized the guy was actually more Gilbert Grape than anything else, then everyone started feeling sorry for him, even though he was clearly getting off on all the attention and minor e-fame, all of which led to copious butthurt & lulz on a variety of fronts.

• Members
Thanks brother but now I'm more confused. The CL posts are gone but I saw a semi steroidal kid with moobs in a white tank top that appears to be telling the world how great he is but demonstrating something else.
:idk:

Yes that's a valid description of him. Sure.

When I saw the original thread, I LOL'd. Then looking deeper into his myspace page and some of the stuff he writes, it became quite obvious to me that this kid was not just a normal kid being a douche but that there was definitely something WAY OFF with him.

He's absolutely delusional about his abilities and his views in life. But it's a "should be on meds" kind of delusional, not a "should be punched in the nose" kind of delusional. That became even more obvious when I spoke to him last night. I don't know what it is, but something just don't click right with this kid.

• Members
Yes that's a valid description of him. Sure.

When I saw the original thread, I LOL'd. Then looking deeper into his myspace page and some of the stuff he writes, it became quite obvious to me that this kid was not just a normal kid being a douche but that there was definitely something WAY OFF with him.

He's absolutely delusional about his abilities and his views in life. But it's a "should be on meds" kind of delusional, not a "should be punched in the nose" kind of delusional. That became even more obvious when I spoke to him last night. I don't know what it is, but something just don't click right with this kid.

Wow, thanks guys, I get it now. Major props to Billy & Co. for uncharacteristic internet generosity, and on a couple levels no less. :thu:

Archived