how much is this marshall cab worth

catscurlyear

• Members

leave the cabinet by the curb or fill it with cheap emis and sell it for $50. it might make good wild animal habitat in the woods. you could use it as a handicapped ramp if you put a piece of plywood across it. it probably burns well if you pour gas on it if you're cold.

pull the blackbacks out and sell them for $150 each.

• Members

leave the cabinet by the curb or fill it with cheap emis and sell it for $50. it might make good wild animal habitat in the woods. you could use it as a handicapped ramp if you put a piece of plywood across it. it probably burns well if you pour gas on it if you're cold.

i could use it as a ramp it`s definitely {censored}ed my back.

• Members

why do you call them blackbacks, in england we call em greenbacks .

• Members

Those speakers about worth about $50 each used at most.

in todays market you'd be lucky to get that. if things get back to normal, I think $75.00 a piece is average.

I just saw an early 70's basketweave marshall (in great shape) 4x12 go for $300.00 on craigs here.

now is the time to buy.

Archived