eBay during the Holidays = facepalm

guitarbilly74

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a {censored}ing piece of {censored}. :mad:

But since he left feedback about those same issues when he bought it, yet failed to mention them when he sold it, I don't see how E-bay can possibly side with him. Looks like that little golden tidbit might seal the deal on your claim against him. :thu:

• Members

No, IndianScout was a whole different animal than this...it was an epic {censored}fest that I couldn't hope to describe in a sentence or two. But the search is working now, so give it a look.

I retract my earlier hints at guesses, I think I was wrong...the dude I was thinking of would never do something like this.

• Members

I really don't want to ship it back because it was a project and I already bought a {censored}load of parts for it so at this point there is about $300 invested on this guitar. I am asking eBay to give me a partial refund to make this more fair.

Seller is being a complete dick and basically blaming ME for not asking beforehand if that was a painted over Slammer guitar.How would I even think of asking that??? WTF is wrong with people?

I saw that headstock... that is pathetic.

I'm pretty sure you have a moral right to shove that guitar up the sellers arse.

• Members

This {censored}ing dude man :mad: ...

All I asked was a SMALL partial refund for the scam he tried to pull off and he couldn't even do that AND tried to accuse ME of being the scammer. He actually said I am EXTORTING HIM for asking for $40 back on THIS scam of a transaction. He should consider himself LUCKY I ONLY asked for $40 back on that {censored}. I hope eBay issues a bigger refund than that.

• Members
Time to link this thread to every sub-forum on HC. Load up his {censored}ing mailbox, peeps, it's pitchforks & torches time!

I just emailed the {censored}ing prick and told him about his ass. Nobody {censored}s over a good dude like Billy & gets away with it on my watch!
:mad:

This. :mad: Squat on cock, you scamming taintwhore.

• Members

Was this pic there when he listed this ad? Looks like he'll say that you didn't see that he had painted over the Slammer part below the logo. It still doesn't make it right that he FAILED to mention it.

I haven't painted that in myself. I bought this guitar for the pickups a couple months back. I put on new strings, did a setup, played it for a while and then took the pickups out and sold it on Ebay. The paint isn't mine. Until earlier today I didn't even know that Hamer made both a Slammer and a XT diablo. All I knew it is Asian made and I clearly listed that in the auction. The link to the auction is in this thread. The above picture is mine, from the auction and the paint is clearly visible (although myself I didn't care).

So I wonder why the buyer would blindly assume it is a XT if it is so important to him that he doesn't get a Slammer. I also bet that there is plenty of details that allows you to figure this out from the photos. The buyer did none of that and didn't ask any questions either.

The buyer also forgot to mention on here that he had reverted the bank payment before even getting the guitar and without contacting either Ebay, myself or Paypal. I called Paypal who instantly released the funds because this breaks about half of all Ebay rules. If the buyer had instead opted to contact me we might have stopped the guitar from shipping and I could have given it to somebody who can tell a Slammer for a XT.

Anyway. I would have given this buyer his money back but he didn't ask for it. He did ask for more and more cash without sending the guitar back in what is an attempt to blackmail me.

A couple reports for abusing PMs on this forum are going out to the admins here.

• Members

Seriously tho,

You would be better off just sending the POS back & gettting a refund.

There are {censored}loads of guitars out there to use your parts on...

Life is too short to waste on shonks.

However if the {censored}er refuses to take it back...you know where he lives :)

• Members

Seriously tho,

You would be better off just sending the POS back & gettting a refund.

The buyer did not ask for a refund. He only ever asked for cash. More and more cash as the complaint continued.

I hope that those of you siding with him so passionately know for sure he's a good guy.

• Members

The buyer did not ask for a refund. He only ever asked for cash. More and more cash as the complaint continued.

I hope that those of you siding with him so passionately know for sure he's a good guy.

You clearly left someone a bad feedback with exactly what was wrong with the guitar, then did not mention what was wrong with it on YOUR listing, and resold it that way. You think that is straight up? Really???

• Members

You clearly left someone a bad feedback with exactly what was wrong with the guitar, then did not mention what was wrong with it on YOUR listing, and resold it that way. You think that is straight up? Really???

I left that feedback today, after the episode with Billie. As I said, until earlier today all I knew is that this is an Asian Hamer. I didn't know Hamer even made a XT Diablo.

I have that seller's angry reply, dated today, in case anyone wants to see :)

• Members

Ok, (being serious here)

Then offer him his money back for the guitar, apologise & tell him you did not intentionally decieve him.

If Billy refuses, then he doesn't have a comeback. You can honestly say you tried to make it right, but alas...

It is so easy for {censored} to become {censored}ed up on the internets...

Seriously, life is too short for this kind of {censored}, you know?

• Members
I left that feedback today, after the episode with Billie. As I said, until earlier today all I knew is that this is an Asian Hamer. I didn't know Hamer even made a XT Diablo.

I have that seller's angry reply, dated today, in case anyone wants to see
:)

What about the stripped nut, painted headstock, and other stuff. Are you saying you did not notice that when you had it, and Billy pointed it out, then the feedback was left? Like I said you have 100% feedback.....seemed way out of line....

Archived