Back in the days hottie thread

R00PE

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I have a theory that a man generally goes for someone that reminds him of his favorite classic lady. Just a thought, though.

We also have to pay respects to the ladies that came before us. Not only that...but these dames were CLASSY. Classy in public, and dirty as any girl in bed. What's not to appreciate right? Unless you is a snot-nosed punk. Yeah...let's find a photshopped random pic on the internet and say how aweseom she is. :rolleyes:

just sayin' :idk:

• Members
My neighbor Myrna

myrna-dell-pictures.htm

aOFNtGJX9h2o7oroes5qtn7eo1_400.jpg

Contract player in the old days, dated Sinatra (among others..) friends w/Marilyn Monroe in
her
contract days. Great lady even now-all females should be groomed in the old studio system.

Can ya tell her she was one classy dame for me? (Prolly still is!)

• Members
Maaaaaybe.....maybe not ..
:idk:
helen-mirren-bikini-ggilf.jpg

saw her on the Tonight Show a couple of weeks ago and thought ... i wonder what she's rocking under that dress because ... she acts like a horny ho. really looked like she would {censored} anything to death at that moment.

now, she can come {censored} me to death. we'd both appreciate it. holy {censored}, i'd murder the lot of you to end up {censored}ing someone who aged like that for the next 40-50 years. i mean Jeffrey Dahmer type {censored}. y'all are {censored}ed. LOL !!!

• Members
The {censored} is wrong with you people?? These bitches are old now. Let's quit living in the past and focus on the growing age of angsty 20 somethings that are here in the present. Quit allowing previous generations to steal our spotlight. Vericose veins are not hot goddamnit
:mad:
:mad:

If you were given a '57 strat and an original 5E3 you'd chop them up because they're "old!"
Stooopid {censored}....................

• Members

Archived