Back in the days hottie thread

R00PE

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Bitch please, you have no side in this fight. All your .jpg girlfriends can be whatever age you want them to be, but for me I'll be banging a current 28 year old because the chicks in this thread are now old and bag like at best. Dust in the wind would be more appropriate for most of these ladies.

But anyway, you needn't concern yourself with real women. Just argue on the Internet
:lol:

That 28 year old you're boning will soon be old and bag like and so will you. Then you'll be starting threads saying that the hotties from the first part of this century were hotter.
If you haven't figured that out, you really are stooopid. Enjoy your youth while you can, because it slips away quickly.

• Members

That 28 year old you're boning will soon be old and bag like and so will you. Then you'll be starting threads saying that the hotties from the first part of this century were hotter.

If you haven't figured that out, you really are stooopid. Enjoy your youth while you can, because it slips away quickly.

{censored}. If she isn't already old and bag like without all of her makeup. Girls nowadays look like {censored}, most of em.

• Members

QUOTE=Spaced Out Ace;42180511]Your avatar's tits are overly shopped.

Believe it or not, it is her real boobs. I have some other photos of her nude and she is one of those freakish women that have naturally huge breasts. I don't have her name, but found some pics a while back. Also, checkout Nadine Jansen she's another exceptionally, naturally busty babe! :love:

• Members

Believe it or not, it is her real boobs. I have some other photos of her nude and she is one of those freakish women that have naturally huge breasts. I don't have her name, but found some pics a while back. Also, checkout Nadine Jansen she's another exceptionally, naturally busty babe!
:love:

I've seen video and they aren't quite THAT big. They are {censored}ing huge, regardless.

Archived