Back in the days hottie thread

R00PE

• Members

So ya go {censored}ing the young bitches who don't know dick. When they get a few years on 'em they're usually better in da sack. Up the ass? Sure! Swallow your load? You bet.

Watch while you {censored} my neighbor? OK.

actually the young girls know quite a bit now with all the information going around.

if {censored}ing a skeleton granny bitch is the only way you can bone a chick in the ass or get a girl to swallow then you're doing it wrong.

and the girls I'm talking about are the same age as the girls you're pointing out... they're just still in their prime, while you hasbeens are pining over beauty long since gone. Quit living in the past, and appreciate what's going around right now. no photoshopped models, no bs... just natural girls in their prime, willing to do all kinds of awesome stuff to your dang-a-lang.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ever since her traitorish act in Hanoi during the Vietnam war I just cannot look at or listen to anything about JF (Hanoi Jane), without thinking that had the Vietnam war been a declared war by congress she would have been executed (or at the very least gotten a very, very long prison term) for her traitorish actions, as it is her behavior as vile and ugly as it was was covered by the 6th (I think that is correct) amendment.

Sorry to me Jane Fonda is so ugly inside, and she has nevered repented her actions BTW, that nothing I see or hear could ever make her improve.
:mad:

sorry for the rant, JF sore is spot for me

Seriously...are you for real? Are you being serious or is this post a joke? Just sayin'...

• Members

Ricky Bobby has just outted himself for being a complete and total imbecile.
:lol:

Bitch please, you have no side in this fight. All your .jpg girlfriends can be whatever age you want them to be, but for me I'll be banging a current 28 year old because the chicks in this thread are now old and bag like at best. Dust in the wind would be more appropriate for most of these ladies.

But anyway, you needn't concern yourself with real women. Just argue on the Internet :lol:

• Members

[love]

Dearest Ricky Bobby, now listen up son. You know I love you, but, since turning mother {censored}ing old is so mother {censored}ing repulsive I'm expecting to read about your mother {censored}ing suicide in a couple mother {censored}ing years. Of course you'll need to kick your wife to the curb at the first mother {censored}ing sign of a wrinkle or mother {censored}ing gray hair...

Oh, about Jenny Agutter. She's only 3 years older than me (1 year older than my wife)... MOTHER {censored}ING WOULD MOTHER {censored}ER

Now stop harshing on old people and don't make me come over there a cock-punch you into next year...

{censored}...

[/love]

• Members

I'm just going to point out that I'm young and can still appreciate beauty of the past. I'm well aware that most of them look like haggard beer {censored}s now. I don't need some failposter to tell me that.

Btw, they didn't need photoshop to make themselves look beautiful and not only that, they were discrete. Definitely cannot say the same at all for today's hotties.

Archived