Japan Radiation - California

Cookie Monster

• Members

I'm really worried for my family.

The nuclear reactors in Japan have gone into meltdown, and we are already detecting radiation here in California, which will likely rise sharply in the coming days...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367684/Nuclear-plant-chief-weeps-Japanese-finally-admit-radiation-leak-kill-people.html

jetstream_pac_init_00.gif

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to worry ... Ann Coulter reassures us all that Radiation is actually GOOD for you! :phil:

[video=youtube;w7Pge9F5SpE]

Which is exactly why I think Faux News needs to send her over to Japan as a correspondent on the "lies" associated with the Nuclear Power plant meltdowns

:wave:

• Members

"A UN official said the radiation reaching America is 'about a billion times' beneath health-threatening levels."

First of all I do not trust the "UN" at all, secondly the levels we are seeing right now are from last week, and because the reactors are melting down these levels will very likely rise sharply in the coming days...

• Members

Which is exactly why I think Faux News needs to send her over to Japan as a correspondent on the "lies" associated with the Nuclear Power plant meltdowns

:wave:

This bitch is a freaking menace to the world, and so is this Bill O'Reilly idiot...

Also, the type of radiation she's talking about and the radiation that leaks from reactor meltdowns is totally different, she's a freaking moron...

• Members

First of all I do not trust the "UN" at all, secondly the levels we are seeing right now are from last week, and because the reactors are melting down these levels will very likely rise sharply in the coming days...

And the source of this info would be?

• Members

No, you've been watching too much TV, nothing for the US, in fact after meltdown the people of Japan will be exposed to the amount of radiation about equal to a CT scan or less.

Of course if your dumb enought to stand in the reactor, things could be different.

• Members

No, you've been watching too much TV, nothing for the US, in fact after meltdown the people of Japan will be exposed to the amount of radiation about equal to a CT scan or less.

Of course if your dumb enought to stand in the reactor, things could be different.

I was thinking of flying over and hitching a ride in one of those buckets of water the helicopters are dumping.

See....IF my calculations are correct....the end result will be AWESOME:

1000x600_060908b.jpg

That said....the amount of radiation coming to the west coast is going to be absolutely negligible at best. By some of you guys' logic, I should be writing up my last will and testament after those few x-rays I had on my back this morning.

• Members

You guys are quite naive, but think what you want. If they have a criticality accident in that spent fuel pond then it could get extremely serious.

Archived