Our Royal Wedding...

Jeff1979

• Members

It's on as I type this, bastards. Half of the southern part of the USA is wiped out by tornados and all we here about is some stupid marriage. PPPPPHHHHUUUCCCCKKKKK.

not to mention, no updates on the MAJOR nuclear disaster in Japan...:facepalm:

Make no mistake, this is going to have repercussions all over the world for years to come. Within ten years, you will see huge spikes in cases of thyroid cancer in children and adults, just like Chernobyl, which had an adverse affect in numerous US states:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8664814

...and our media wants to stick their heads in the sand.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

not to mention, no updates on the MAJOR nuclear disaster in Japan...
:facepalm:

Make no mistake, this is going to have repercussions all over the world for years to come. Within ten years, you will see huge spikes in cases of thyroid cancer in children and adults, just like Chernobyl, which had an adverse affect in numerous US states:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8664814

...and our media wants to stick their heads in the sand.

Actualy the media here is covering it live and people are happy, why? I will tell you.

Sometimes you have to celebrate life.

It's really that simple, it's making people happy.

• Members

Personally, I don't care about it as I'm not british but at the same time I have no problem with it at all and I don't get why people do. TBH - if you have a problem with it then let me spell it out for you: YOU are not right in the head! There ya go. You can not give a {censored} about it, that's fine, but to directly oppose it? Yep, there's yer answer... You're not right in the head! You're wrong! You are totally incorrect!

Cite any reason you want: Offensive to religions or sexuality? Is that it? Well {censored} you, you're not right, you're wrong. Totally and ass-wholly wrong!

There, I said it!

A country where its government has to cut spending to its colleges, taxes the hell out of people and has ultra high gas prices gives tons of money to a bunch of inbreds simply for having a "bloodline", and indirectly pays for this huge exhorbitant wedding.

I don't have a problem with it, the British people should, though, for the above reasons.

I don't think people in here have a problem with it, unless they empathize with the British people.

Most people in here are just saying they don't give a {censored}, and ask why their programming being is altered for an overseas wedding.

Its not anti religion/sexual...etc. You're WAY off.

• Members

There is a classic line in that song which says tourism means money, that explains what is happening in the UK the profile goes up the UK makes more money.

It also helps my business over here with me being British. I love this wedding.

But really its good for the people in the UK it gives a sense of pride which is much needed, some people in the states might not get it but it comes from the History of the country and the traditions involved, its deeper than you might imagine.

• Members

Actualy the media here is covering it live and people are happy, why? I will tell you.

Sometimes you have to celebrate life.

It's really that simple, it's making people happy.

Yes and no.

Its good to forget your troubles, but the nuclear story was buried long before today's wedding. And it will be buried long after. No excuse for that. News is supposed to be news, regardless whether or not it feels good. An individual always has the power to NOT watch the news if they choose to live in the moment.

One has to be careful though, living in the moment always seems to have repercussions.

• Members

Yes and no.

Its good to forget your troubles, but the nuclear story was buried long before today's wedding. And it will be buried long after. No excuse for that. News is supposed to be news, regardless whether or not it feels good. An individual always has the power to NOT watch the news if they choose to live in the moment.

One has to be careful though, living in the moment always seems to have repercussions.

Read my second post on this subject, my wife just commented the Japanese people have a very similar culture and this is a happy occasion for them too.

As I said it was shown live here, and it is huge news.

• Members

It must be pretty incredible to be that couple right now. I don't understand the fascination with it though. They were showing people last night that came from all over the world and spent thousands of dollars just to stand there in the crowd.

makes about as much sense as some of the gear flippers here on hcaf. lots of wasted money to someone like me, but they seem to enjoy it.

it's just how they choose to spend their money to entertain themselves. no harm no foul.

• Members

I like how william has no medals because hes a bitch, yet his brothers uniform looked like a christmas tree.

must suck to be the older, more worthless, more of a bitch brother.

I have to say do some research they are both on active duty. its just one is a rescue pilot and one is a soldier neither is less of a man.

Archived