guys v girls when you drive them around in your car...

NinjaRaf

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that's {censored}ed up.

I never understood the need to force my music on others. I just don't care that much.

You remind me of this dude that used to come over to play poker with us. Vanilla Ice dude for those of you that remember me laughing at him. I'd usually put the radio on the alt rock station or hip hop... nothing but background music, ya know?

that little dude would flip his {censored} until we listened to his mix CD of stupid angry dance music or whatever other angry {censored} he felt best expressed his inner feelings that particular day.

or the smelly kids that used to hang around the DJ booth at the school dances demanding to hear Korn while the other 99% of us were trying to cop feels during Seal or the other mushy love songs that girls danced to.

just get over it. or don't and stay angry and make your wife walk home again.
:freak:

All of those examples are a far cry from touching the radio in my vehicle. That's like sacred ground. It is one of the few things my wife and I will fight about. Since our last spat about it, she lets me listen to what I want so mission accomplished.

As another poster said, common courtesy is the driver gets to pick the music. I don't {censored} with her and her stupid books-on-tape.

• Members

All of those examples are a far cry from touching the radio in my vehicle. That's like sacred ground. It is one of the few things my wife and I will fight about. Since our last spat about it, she lets me listen to what I want so mission accomplished.

As another poster said, common courtesy is the driver gets to pick the music. I don't {censored} with her and her stupid books-on-tape.

that's cool, man. glad it's working out for you.

• Members
:facepalm:
*sigh*... some o you boys just got no game at all do you?

What would you rather have: Pissed off lady that gives you no tail, yells and nags and bitches... but you get to listen to your musics?... or would you rather find some common ground on musics to listen to and when you get home you get rewarded by getting your high and mighty wet?

Take a page from Tupac's wisdom.. given to Biggie in a moment of revelation, rivaling Shakespeare in it's brutal honest passion: *QUOTE* "Don't rap for the niggas. Rap for the bitches. The bitches will buy your albums... and the niggas will want what the bitches want.."

Spoken like a true prophet. Eloquent profound prose that should rest heavy upon the head that has a similar query to yours.

Point being... you got game? or don't you?

those are the words of a 'moodle' or man-poodle. the women will cuddle with the moodle, play with the moodle, even sleep in the same bed as the moodle... but make no mistake, the women do NOT want to {censored} the moodle.

take your time, find someone that is awesome, hawt and likes the same {censored} as you do. then, there's no reason to have to 'meet in the middle'.

there's a word for compromising and 'meeting in the middle' on music in a MAN's vehicle; it's called 'castration'.

• Members

Do you drive a truck?

No... Everyone I know has their own f-ing car. I occasionally drive my GF around but she owns her own jeep. I drive my 1yo around and he's a "guy" technically I guess.

I don't do alot of the whole "driving around for the {censored} of it with the boys" type thing. Most of my friends are women and most of the driving I do is either commuting or ripping up curvy roads.

• Members

those are the words of a 'moodle' or man-poodle. the women will cuddle with the moodle, play with the moodle, even sleep in the same bed as the moodle... but make no mistake, the women do NOT want to {censored} the moodle.

take your time, find someone that is awesome, hawt and likes the same {censored} as you do. then, there's no reason to have to 'meet in the middle'.

there's a word for compromising and 'meeting in the middle' on music in a MAN's vehicle; it's called 'castration'.

Ha, ha..... how's that working out for ya? Last time I checked, Me and Tupac were knee deep in bitches.... you still waiting for "that special, right one?" It's refreshing to see that you are such the romantical type.. awwww... that's really cute. Invest in a bit more lotion and tissue my friend...it'll help you out while you listen to your brootz.rofl.gif

• Members
Sure, she can respect yo {censored}... she can respect it so much that she never get back in yo ride again... and you never see that booty again...

What privied you to my caucasian pigmentation, sir? Can I not be what one would articulate as being a persons of a darker complexion? Are the words of wisdom that I "dropped" not universal by their very nature?

It sounds like this "Santana" gentleman is quite the playa.... may be even skirting the boundaries of "pimpdom". Wisdom weeps from his guitar.....

Ha, ha..... how's that working out for ya? Last time I checked, Me and Tupac were knee deep in bitches.... you still waiting for "that special, right one?" It's refreshing to see that you are such the romantical type.. awwww... that's really cute. Invest in a bit more lotion and tissue my friend...it'll help you out while you listen to your brootz.
rofl.gif

:lol: I think you missed the point here.

• Members

Ha, ha..... how's that working out for ya? Last time I checked, Me and Tupac were knee deep in bitches.... you still waiting for "that special, right one?" It's refreshing to see that you are such the romantical type.. awwww... that's really cute. Invest in a bit more lotion and tissue my friend...it'll help you out while you listen to your brootz.
rofl.gif

it's actually working out pretty well. Meet my wife, Trish m/

228643_10150193903743841_597178840_67529

now, run along and go have your three-way with Tupac and Biggie before i flog you about the head and shoulders with my one-eyed meat monster :lol:

Archived