guys v girls when you drive them around in your car...

NinjaRaf

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my old lady likes what i listen to and i don't have to worry about her listening to {censored}ty music. when she drives, it's usually stuff like Black Flag, Misfits, Zeke, MC5, ect (which are all really badass punk bands). when i drive, i'm usually listening to Municipal Waste, Goatwhore, Mercyful Fate, Metal Church, Testament or Exodus. she doesn't mind cause she likes all the bands that i like (and have seen most of them live with her) so it's really a non issue.

so to help you, Raf... i'd put a sticker above the radio that says, ''if you touch the radio and/or music, be prepared for vicious buttsecks'' :lol:

• Members
my old lady likes what i listen to and i don't have to worry about her listening to {censored}ty music. when she drives, it's usually stuff like Black Flag, Misfits, Zeke, MC5, ect (which are all really badass punk bands). when i drive, i'm usually listening to Municipal Waste, Goatwhore, Mercyful Fate, Metal Church, Testament or Exodus. she doesn't mind cause she likes all the bands that i like (and have seen most of them live with her) so it's really a non issue.

so to help you, Raf... i'd put a sticker above the radio that says, ''if you touch the radio and/or music, be prepared for vicious buttsecks''
:lol:

:lol: I have a Honda sticker on the back of my car that is the Honda H with stick figures banging doggy style over it, and it says No free rides! Gas or ass!! I should get one in the same vein for the radio lol. No free knob turning!! Suck or {censored}!!

• Members

I have a Honda sticker on the back of my car that is the Honda H with stick figures banging doggy style over it, and it says No free rides! Gas or ass!! I should get one in the same vein for the radio lol. No free knob turning!! Suck or {censored}!!

"Either the meat hits the seat or the feet hit the street...beeeeoooottttccchhhh"

• Members

I have a Honda sticker on the back of my car that is the Honda H with stick figures banging doggy style over it, and it says No free rides! Gas or ass!! I should get one in the same vein for the radio lol. No free knob turning!! Suck or {censored}!!

lol yeah those are awesome...

ass or gas- no one rides for free!

• Members
:facepalm: *sigh*... some o you boys just got no game at all do you?

What would you rather have: Pissed off lady that gives you no tail, yells and nags and bitches... but you get to listen to your musics?... or would you rather find some common ground on musics to listen to and when you get home you get rewarded by getting your high and mighty wet?

Take a page from Tupac's wisdom.. given to Biggie in a moment of revelation, rivaling Shakespeare in it's brutal honest passion: *QUOTE* "Don't rap for the niggas. Rap for the bitches. The bitches will buy your albums... and the niggas will want what the bitches want.."

Spoken like a true prophet. Eloquent profound prose that should rest heavy upon the head that has a similar query to yours.

Point being... you got game? or don't you?

• Members
:facepalm:
*sigh*... some o you boys just got no game at all do you?

What would you rather have: Pissed off lady that gives you no tail, yells and nags and bitches... but you get to listen to your musics?... or would you rather find some common ground on musics to listen to and when you get home you get rewarded by getting your high and mighty wet?

Take a page from Tupac's wisdom.. given to Biggie in a moment of revelation, rivaling Shakespeare in it's brutal honest passion: *QUOTE* "Don't rap for the niggas. Rap for the bitches. The bitches will buy your albums... and the niggas will want what the bitches want.."

Spoken like a true prophet. Eloquent profound prose that should rest heavy upon the head that has a similar query to yours.

:lol: This has nothing to do with game...it has to do with people respecting your {censored}.

• Members

thats-how-i-roll-edward-comic.jpg

Only a white guy on HCAF could try and drop this type of knowledge.

• Members

thats-how-i-roll-edward-comic.jpg

Only a white guy on HCAF could try and drop this type of knowledge.

But he gets props for quoting 2Pac. :love:

I was bumping "All Eyez on Me" on the way to work this morning, Michael Bolton Officespace style, locked doors and paranoid. Skinny, short white kid in a BMW, collar and slacks, rollin like I'm hard. :lol:

• Members

Fo sho', fool. I be red dis intravew wit Santana 1 time n he all say dat u play guitar 2 drop teh panties, not 4 dudes.

• Members
I get into raging fights with my wife because she {censored}s with what I'm listening to in my truck. Yet she forces me to listen to endless books on tape when we are in hers. A few weeks ago I told her to get the {censored} out of the truck and walk home, which she did.

Don't {censored} with my radio. If I'm listening to metal...tough {censored}. It's not like I play it blisteringly loud when she's in there.

that's {censored}ed up.

I never understood the need to force my music on others. I just don't care that much.

You remind me of this dude that used to come over to play poker with us. Vanilla Ice dude for those of you that remember me laughing at him. I'd usually put the radio on the alt rock station or hip hop... nothing but background music, ya know?

that little dude would flip his {censored} until we listened to his mix CD of stupid angry dance music or whatever other angry {censored} he felt best expressed his inner feelings that particular day.

or the smelly kids that used to hang around the DJ booth at the school dances demanding to hear Korn while the other 99% of us were trying to cop feels during Seal or the other mushy love songs that girls danced to.

just get over it. or don't and stay angry and make your wife walk home again. :freak:

Archived