Photo of White House Situation Room DURING bin Laden assault

Murdoch

• Members

weak. is he going to let Pakistan raise it's flag above ours in his next meeting?

I've got a fever and the only cure is COD PIECE.

I think I'm correct in saying that a good cod piece can do nothing but improve an outfit.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still pretty disappointing. Most of the meeting rooms in our office look a bit like that except bigger with much nicer screens.

But of course I work for ExxonMobil so I guess it is normal. After all we have been giving orders to the US presidents for decades ;-)

Punch the big wigs in the face next time you see them will ya? Cocksuckers :thu:

They actually finally "feel bad" for their record profit this last quarter of 11 BILLION dollars...As they SHOULD feel bad. I digress :)

• Members

Decent amount of lulz in this thread, And that's a cool {censored}ing picture. Biden doesn't give a {censored}, Obama looks like someone just woke his ass up, Hilary's face is also priceless.

• Members

So, if you didn't know who the president or any of the other people where, which one in the picture would you think is the president?

Probably Ray Romano in the background leaning to his left.

• Members

If you squint at the full size picture link posted here, you can tell that it is a picture of two men shaking hands. Your eyes will fill in the gaps in the pixels and complete the picture for you. A cool little trick our brains play...

Looks like a swan and an angel to me lol.

• Members

Yo dawg yo I heard you liked Call of Duty and Madden so I put Madden in your Call of Duty

See, that's what happens when you get killed by that pimple-faced 13 year old spawn-camping son of a {censored}. You overpursue.

• Members
:lol:

Also, I wonder what that picture is on Hillary's laptop that's been pixellated? It can't be the compound, there are pictures of that floating around all over the news sites. It looks like an aerial view of something, but I can't tell what it is...

It wasn't a picture, according to the news it was a top-secret security brief that's been altered to prevent anyone from enhancing the image and reading it.

• Members

They're already making one. Same director who made "The Hurt Locker". Bigelow, I think?

The project was already underway, with the working title of "Kill bin Laden", and then they actually do. Pretty sure it's going to be a big, big movie when it comes out.

Lame name, they should title it Head-Shot. It's catchy, easy, and sums up the plot perfectly.

Archived