Which amp has the most 3d sound?

The Extremist

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'd think a NMV Divided by 13 or 65 Amps head would give you a very 3d tone but depending of the music style you're playing you'd have to use a boost with it.

Yes, but I do not know why anyone would ever want to use an overdrive pedal instead of just buying a good amp that can pull off the tones you need.

:o

• Members

Yes, but I do not know why anyone would ever want to use an overdrive pedal instead of just buying a good amp that can pull off the tones you need.

:o

Then you have never experienced the sonic bliss of a great NMV amp and an equally great dirt pedal...and for that, I pity you.

• Members

Then you have never experienced the sonic bliss of a great NMV amp and an equally great dirt pedal...and for that, I pity you.

I have read that all pedals suck and it is better to get all of your gain from the amp.

• Members

I have read that all pedals suck and it is better to get all of your gain from the amp.

I have read that all bugera amps catch on fire, fenders are only good for cleans, marshalls are the only amps with mids (as long as they are jcm800 and prior) and telecasters are only for country.

You believe everything you read?

• Members

I have read that all bugera amps catch on fire, fenders are only good for cleans, marshalls are the only amps with mids (as long as they are jcm800 and prior) and telecasters are only for country.

You believe everything you read?

I have also read the Bible.

Archived