I don't understand how people can do this...

MattACaster

• Members

http://www.suntimes.com/news/5294165-417/dad-stepmom-charged-in-murder-of-boy-found-under-concrete-slab.html

My singer's wife is related by marriage to these people. He said that the kid was really nice and they used to hang out quite a bit a few years ago. He was talking about this the other night and went into quite a bit more detail...

It's one thing when you see it on the news. Very different when you hear someone close to it talk about it. :cry:

• Members

Slow painful death and an eternity of torture are the only way that these {censored}ers can be brought to justice.

Or someone needs to kidnap them and do what that crazy mother{censored}er did on Law Abiding Citizen.

• Members

Slow painful death and an eternity of torture are the only way that these {censored}ers can be brought to justice.

Or someone needs to kidnap them and do what that crazy mother{censored}er did on Law Abiding Citizen.

I like this plan.

• Members

I feed you a couple of bull{censored} legal precedents, and there you go - you jump on it like a bitch in heat. Folks, you all hang out in the same little club and every day you let madmen and murderers back on the street. You're too busy treating the law like it's a {censored}ing assembly line! Do you have any idea what justice is? Whatever happened to right and wrong? Whatever happened to right and wrong? Whatever happened to the people? Whatever happened to justice? And I bet you take it up the {censored}ing ass, bitch.

Archived