UK /Euro 4th Quarter SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Well its nice to see a lady into footy, makes a change.

btw I got Vennegor of Hesslink in my team. Unfortunatley I spent too much on midfielders so had to have Kazim Richards as a 3rd striker haha

Think you want the Football Manager forum mate haha.

• Members

Lehle Dual SGoS

The best amp switcher you can get. Incredible pedal and you can set it up however you want, I have it set so the far left switch changes between amps, the middle one selects both and the far right selects the tuner, but you can use it a few other ways as well, eg, each switch acts as an on/off for each amp.

In brand new condition. Selling as I no longer use 2 amps in my setup.

• Members

TC-ELECTRONICS NOVA REVERB

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290628761586#ht_500wt_1156

LEHLE DUAL SGOS AMP SWITCHER

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290628759985?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1203

Both are 100% as new boxed, exactly the same as they would be from the shops.

For an HCAF'er, take

• Members

Hi all..

I've got a chance to pick up something I've wanted for a long time so looking to sell my backup Amp.

It's a JetCity JCA20h, 20w Soldano designed head. It's been professionally modified to add a foot switchable clean channel and a valve driven FX loop. Stock valves have also been replaced which makes a big difference to the sound.

I have the original packing so I'm willing to shop for

• Members

Hi all..

I've got a chance to pick up something I've wanted for a long time so looking to sell my backup Amp.

It's a JetCity JCA20h, 20w Soldano designed head. It's been professionally modified to add a foot switchable clean channel and a valve driven FX loop. Stock valves have also been replaced which makes a big difference to the sound.

I have the original packing so I'm willing to shop for

• Members

I have an LTD M-1000 in plain black its around 10 years old, I cant recall exactly when they switched to the see through black/purple colour, it's in excellent condition, currently strung with 10-52's in DGCFAD tuning I can easily restring for 10-46's and clean p the bridge a little as there is some gunk/buildup on some of the screws.
Holds tuning perfectly I believe it's a genuine OFR made in germany and not a korean or chinese subsititute...

specs Alder Body
maple neck through
OFR
EMG 81's vol/tone 3 way blade
24 frets, abolone inlays/purfing
Clip open battery box for quick battery changes.
Dimarzio cliplock straps black.
LTD Hardcase

UK only due to a timewaster was thinking of

• Members

Ibanez Prestige RG2550ex in Galaxy Black, excellent condition, stunning guitar but it's just not for me and has been getting neglected.

hit me up with a "shipped" offer as I recently moved to the Czech Republic and I'll need to a pretty big hit on the shipping as I have no idea how to sell locally and it's my own damn fault for dragging along a heavy guitar I knew I probably wasn't going to keep. Ah well you live and learn. Quick sale preferred so you may be surprised. Also pics available if anyone is proper interested.

Mark.