UK /Euro 4th Quarter SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Billy Corgan Stratocaster USA.

Comes with lush Fender Hard Case and extra white pick-guard (if you fancy changing). Has just been setup with 10's. Great condition and great setup. Covers loads of sounds and has an amazing strat sound with the humbuckers switched too single coils.

Looking for trade or

• Members
  • Members

Hi all.

For sale is my trusty Custom 24.

It's in gigged condition, although it's 3 or 4 years old. I have been the only owner so I am able to say with confidence that it has not been abused and it plays and sounds amazing!

It is bone stock. The only thing it has benefitted from is a Plek setup at Charlie Chandlers. It has run 10's in Eb for most of it's life so the tension on the neck has always been consistent too. No buzz or hum or crackles. Frets are good, etc etc.

Very solid feeling guitar and although I will miss it, I have another Custom 24 that's older than this one as I bought it first and so it holds just a bit more sentimental value. :)

Anyway:

544ecab7.jpg

d8b98c18.jpg

6b645c59.jpg

The worst is the buckle rash on the back. Personally, I'm not majorly worried about these kinds of things as I see guitars as something to be used. Not collected or looked at! Obviously everyone has their opinions though. Especially on a PRS! Hehe.

As for a price, I really don't know. It depends on how much the buckle rash is going to put off an individual I suppose. I have a very rough figure in mind, but we'll see.

I'll entertain all sensible offers anyway, I can then say whether I am willing to accept!

I'd advise that you come try it out if you want to buy! Not only that, I don't really want to post

• Members

genz001.jpg

Lab Series L5 combo.

For spares or repair, i bought this as a project about 5 years ago and i've done nothing with it. It powers up but theres no sound. It has no speakers in it either. I'm open to offers on this one, would prefer collection from Norfolk/cambridghsire.

I also have an OLP Musicman neck from one of their Axis type guitars, worn with gotoh machine heads, ideal for a project

• Members

Still trying to sell my rm100-kh, over 2 grands worth of valve awesomeness for a steal. It's perfect working order, good over all condition with only two scuffs in tolex from something rubbing in boot of my car. Comes with original footswitch and cables. Using a much smaller rig now so needs to go.

Looking to trade for a nice guitar or for an hd500 & variax. Will consider part trades with cash also let me know what you have else if someone wants to collect with cash I will sell for

• Members

OT spam, selling my old laptop. It's a Dell Inspiron 6000 and is still in pretty good condition. It has a few scratches and dings on the lid. The main negative is that the battery doesn't hold charge but everything else seems fine. Spec is quite old 1.73gHz pentium m, 1gb ram, 128mb ati graphics card, 60gb hdd. Will come with a new and updated (SP3) install of XP Professional. Only looking for

• Members

Ibanez SM-7 Distortion - Open to offers.

$%28KGrHqN,!iUE3UO2R0USBOB1Rr5LSw~~_12.J

One of the jacks is loose in it's hole but it still works. Probably just needs another nut.

Feeler WTT: Seymour Duncan TB-14 Custom 5 zebra.

Put this in my RGA121 a month or so ago, not sure if I like it. Looking for something a little clearer/brighter. Possible a TB-5 or a DiMarzio of some description. Will drop in some cash for something a little special. Drop me a PM!

Blackstar HT-Dual (sorry about the {censored}ty pic)

IMAG0074.jpg

Bought used a few weeks ago with the intention of using as a pseudo-preamp through an EHX 44 magnum. Not really turned out like I'd hoped.

• Members

Daft request but does anyone have a xbox racing wheel they want to move on? Official one preferred.

Good luck man, i had to get my friend who worked in Game to ring me if they got any in. Took a couple of months but just in time for Forza 3 and then F1 2010! Are they still sold out everywhere? Last i remember guys on ebay were jacking prices up.

• Members

Yeah they are going for 80 quid unboxed! {censored}ing nuts. Myself and a few buds are having an F1 2011 tourney when it comes out and I want to get up to speed before hand. Also shift 2 is damn near impossible in a fast car using a pad. Much easier with a wheel.

• Members

**Any of this can be delivered in London tonight or around Cheltenham/Gloucester tomorrow if you get hold of me before 5pm today (Thursday 4th)**

VOX AC30CC2, great condition, GAS which I've already paid for forces sale :facepalm: I've only gigged it twice and paid