UK /Euro 4th Quarter SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Right, putting this out there!

1996 Marshall 2555SL Slash Signature head. 100 watts, switchable to 50w.

As new condition cosmetically. Comes with original covers, manuals, tags, and COA signed personally by Jim Marshall, the whole package is here making it great for collectors as well.

Does have a couple of technical issues, but nothing that could be considered anything approaching serious, one checkup at marshall and it would all be fixed. These issues are...

1) OLD tubes, original tubes from 1996. They play fine but you might want to replace them nonetheless.

2) Dirty loop connections. If you patch up the loop it plays fine but without the volume fluctuates. Nothing a bit of contact cleaner wouldnt fix.

3) Input jacks a bit dodgey, have to wiggle the cable to find perfect contact.

4) The light on the power switch doesnt work, common problem with old Marshalls.

As I said, all really really simple fixes.

Comes with matching 4x12 slash signature cab loaded with V30's, really does sound incredible.

n517330252_4948148_2708.jpg

These amps are pretty rare. You wont find another complete package like this with all the tags, manuals, and signed certificate. I'm looking for upwards of

• Members

Alrighty so I need a change of amps and these have to go before that can happen.

First up is something very special.

c82657b0.jpg

This is a very rare Matamp, in that there are 5 of them in the world. It's got 2 independant footswitchable channels and 100W(ish, in reality it's probably more than that knowing Matamp's) of EL34 power.

Fantastic sounding amp, and very versatile. There's some clips of this baby up on YouTube as well. YouTube.com/bencolonopenbracket.

Has an FX loop, 4, 8 & 16 Ohm outputs.

Blue book price on one of these in good nick is around

• Members

NEAR MANCHESTER UK

Buy my Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212. Excellent condition. 60 Watts of sweet tone. :love:

Selling it because I'm not in a band anymore, so I don't need it.

MAKE ME AN OFFER - cash on collection - come 'round, try it out... pm me for deets :thu:

299470_10150476764878448_617033447_11138

• Members

FS(EU): totally mint Jet City JCA20H

I need to sell my Jet City JCA20H to finance the other amp.

It's rally totally mint, stayed in my basement all the time, never gigged.

It's bought in Musik Schmidt, still have guarantee, I have a box and all papers.

Price is 250EUR shipped inside Germany.

Shipping to EU will be a 10 EUR more.

I can ofc provide pics if needed.

• Members

I'm selling my Fender MIM Strat due to a new endorsement. This guitar has been heavily upgraded and plays fantastically. Heres the specs:

Fender MIM Stratocaster (60th Anniversary).

Three Tone Sunburst.

Seymour Duncan SH5 Custom Humbucker

500K Alpha Vol. Pot

Wilkinson Trem Block

Graphtech Saddles

Locking "F" Brand Machineheads

Rosewood Fret Board

Single Ply Cream Pearloid Plate

Cort Strat Style Hard Case

stratmega013.jpg

stratmega012.jpg

stratmega008.jpg

stratmega005.jpg

stratmega006.jpg

stratmega003.jpg

stratmega001.jpg

stratmega009.jpg

265350_10150244510613167_25347748166_745

Bit of damage round the bottom of the guitar, ts chipped the paint off but not damaged any of the wood. This guitar has been gigged, but its got a great vibe and i'll be sad to see it go. I'll also include a second scratchplate, the original fender double fat one, with two fender atomic humbuckers.

• Members

TC Electronics Nova Reverb.

Virtually brand new, bought about 2 weeks ago, played for about 5-10 hours. I bought this as I didnt have a reverb and, after trying everything, it was the best (except the Eventide, but thats 3 times as much..!) Its as it came new in the box with all instructions, power cable etc. This is the same as you would get it in the shop, NO different.

• Members

Looking to off-load my Blackstar Artisan 2 x 12 extension cab.

Well built cab with great tone. 2 x Vintage 30's.

Honestly I doubt you will find a "used" item in better condition. Played no more than 10 hours in the last 8 months.

Have both original box and packaging material. Paid