justcrash

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Right, painful but needs must.

1969 Gibson ES-335.

This is an all original Gibson 335 from 1969. Its an orange sticker model, (as opposed to the square white stickers of the Norlin era), and it has pat no pickups. Theres no major damage to the guitar, its an a solid 9.5/10 condition. There is the usual checking to the body and the neck but there are no repairs or resprays. Theres an approximate patch of buckle rash about 1 inch by 1 inch on the back, it doesnt go through the paint (worming mostly). It comes with its original case also in good condition with all working latches. A couple of stickers remain on the case but can be easily removed.

The guitar sounds absolutley fantastic, really crunchy pickups that clean up beautifully as could be expected from a 60's gibson. When I bought this I was told it was a 1966 (serial number dates it to 1966-1969) but I believe it to be a 1969 due to the knobs and positioning of the crown on the headstock, it has yet to be confirmed though!

This guitar from Vintage and Rare guitars would set you back in the region of

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FOR SALE/TRADE:

- Laney L20H Lionheart valve head:

ll03lo.jpg

ll02lo.jpg

- Lag Roxane 500 electric guitar:

lr04lo.jpg

lr05lo.jpg

Both quality items, the head's got a parallel single ended power amp (= REAL class A), TAD selected valves, gold plated PCB's and jack sockets, sealed gold contact relays, marine grade plywood cabinet, etc., the guitar splittable Seymour Duncan pickups, set neck with long tenon, flamed top, graphite nut, and so on...

Both are in like new conditions (the amp's valves have been working for about 5 hours total).

• Members

Jet City JCA22H

Well I played it for half an hour then I got hit with an unexpected bill, Then I put it back in the box. So I guess it's not meant to be. This is The New Jet City JCA22H. Brand New in The Box. Perfect condition. Footswitch, manual--the real thing. $370.00 Shipped CONUS. Paypal or Cash in Seattle area. Here's the auction I bought it from so you can see I've only had it for a week: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jet-City-JCA...item564591919d. PM Me. I have a 100% Ebay Rating. Thanks!

• Members

Jet City JCA22H

Well I played it for half an hour then I got hit with an unexpected bill, Then I put it back in the box. So I guess it's not meant to be. This is The New Jet City JCA22H. Brand New in The Box. Perfect condition. Footswitch, manual--the real thing. $370.00 Shipped CONUS. Paypal or Cash in Seattle area. Here's the auction I bought it from so you can see I've only had it for a week:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jet-City-JCA...item564591919d
. PM Me. I have a 100% Ebay Rating. Thanks!

If price is shipped to EU I'll take it :thu:

• Members

For sale trade -

I'm raising funds would trade all for either a PRS CECustom 22 or 24 or a nice Gibson LP (undecided yet!). Everything is light home use, never gigged and excellent condition.

1. Blackstar HT 5 combo amp

2. Epiphone 'Custom Shop' 1984 Explorer Ltd Edition (all black, no pickguard, EMG 81 bridge, EMG 85 neck, rosewood fretboad, mahogany body) - no case or gig bag but i have a box for it!

1984body.jpg

1984pickups2.jpg

3. PRS SE Mikael Akerfeldt single cut sig. (tortoise shell, gold hardware with trem, ebony fretboard, flame maple veneer, mahogany body, 25" scale 24 fret wife fat profile neck, PRS SE pickups -- the paint on the neck on these is sanded down so it feels and plays amazing!) - has a PRS gig bag

PRSfull.jpg

PRSbody.jpg

4. Coffin Case -- the normal harcase type not the SKB plastic ones -- has sat in cupboard for years so may have the odd mark on it - will dig it out for photo's!

I will update with prices and photos ASAP!

• Members

FOR SALE/TRADE:

- Laney L20H Lionheart valve head:

ll03lo.jpg

ll02lo.jpg

- Lag Roxane 500 electric guitar:

lr04lo.jpg

lr05lo.jpg

Both quality items, the head's got a parallel single ended power amp (= REAL class A), TAD selected valves, gold plated PCB's and jack sockets, sealed gold contact relays, marine grade plywood cabinet, etc., the guitar splittable Seymour Duncan pickups, set neck with long tenon, flamed top, graphite nut, and so on...

Both are in like new conditions (the amp's valves have been working for about 5 hours total).

• Members

FS:

2004 Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Candy Apple Red w/ Maple neck

I acquired this strat in a trade and it is really nice, but I'm not really a strat guy no matter how hard I try :( It plays well, gets that signature strat sound.

Cosmetically it is great apart from a small ding on the bottom that the previous owner tried to cover up with nail varnish (why?!) but it is barely noticable unless you specifically look for it.

Comes with hard case and official Fender strap which is unused as far as I can see.

Looking for

• Members

For Trade / Sale

Genuine Fender Double Fat Strat fully loaded pickguard, in black. loaded with the original Fender Atomic humbuckers, three way switch, 1 volume, 2 tone controls. Good condition, taken from a 2006 Fender Double Fat MIM Strat.

vcandstrat014.jpg

I'm looking to trade for a plate with three single coils on, doesnt have to be original fender, i'm interested in any after market strat replacements too.

Other stuff: OLP Axis neck - Dirty but good project neck, with Gotoh machineheads.

Hohner Arbor Series neck, like a Jackson, complete with fin inlays, good superstrat style neck

Electro Harmonix EL34's, green label ones. Matched pair boxed and unused

I'm interested in: overdrive/distortion pedals etc. contact me if you need pics.

• Members

I know this is offtopic but

Up for sale is my dell 11z dual core laptop with extended battery that lasts around 6 hours

1.3ghz ULV intel Dual core (this is not the celeron version)

4gb ram

Windows 7 home premium

320gb hd

Ulv 4100 intel

use to use it for travels in a case but have an ipad now so its just sat around!

Its pretty good for movies, music etc and I have used cubase on it before aswell

• Members

Pedal sale.

All of the following is in fair to good nick, with velcro on the bottom and no box All pedals are delivered locally by me or collected from Luton Beds Junction 10/11 of the M1. Will post to regulars (please PM me)

PLEASE NOTE THAT I CAN DELIVER between Junctions 10 (Luton) and 34 (Sheffield) on Thursday 8th Sept early evening 6-7ish, Please PM me.

5942118845_8265c7ab33.jpg

• Members

455.jpg

Schaller 455 wrap-over bridge. This is brand new, Thomann sent me this in error and its going to cost too much to return so i thought i'd flog it on as i have zero use for it. Boxed, with posts, studs original schaller spanner etc. Never been on a guitar, it is actually brand new!