UK /Euro 4th Quarter SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Custom made thiele design 1x12 ported cabinet. This was custom made from the TL806 plans supplied by Electrovoice themselves. The cabinet is constructed from quality 13 ply 3/4" birch ply and is loaded with an 8 ohm Electrovoice EVM12L speaker

Cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

Finished in black snakeskin tolex - the same stuff found on Gibson hardcases.

I bought this back in march but need to free up some cash for other purchases. I have used it with my Cornford and it does sound great. The speaker is rated at 200 watts (http://electro-voice.com/product.php?id=410) so will handle most things with ease. It's a really convenient solution if you don't want to drag bigger cabs around etc.

Looking to get back what I paid as it's in exactly the same condition so

• Members

This is a little bit of a feeler but would anybody be interested in an Egnater Tweaker 15w head and matching 1x12 cab? Not "mint" condition, it's been gigged, but the only issues are the odd cosmetic nick in the tolex. Retubed with Svetlana EL34s and Tung Sol, JJ and ARS preamp tubes.

Any interest?

• Members

Selling for CHEAP. Make an offer. I'm based in Winchester:

Marshall 1922 - Re-covered by me, so not an amazing, but better than ripped tolex. Handles still need fitting.

Marshall 1922 - Speakers are Celestion GK-100's (i think thats the product number). VERY tatty. Gigged relentlessy but still works. Wired for mono only.

Marshall 1960 - Empty uncovered cabinet. Just the wooden frame and back panel. I have 2 of these.

Marshall JCM800 Basscab 4x10. No tolex. Took it off and never got round to re-covering. I have the tolex here plus the plastic corners etc.

I can send pics of the above if you need. PM me.

• Members

Tube 30 combo amp plus Eminence and Celestion speakers

These amps were apparently produced as a product prototype from a Chinese factory for a UK distributor, and a small number found their way onto UK Ebay. I bought this amp 3 or 4 years ago as a basis for modding, gave it a couple of tweaks and then loaned it to a friend who played it most weeks in church. He's now emigrated and I don't really have the space for it, plus I'd quite like to release a little cash.

The amp itself looks quite nice, but the 'tweed' is really just a printed heavy duty vinyl and the cab is lightweight ply with floating Fender style baffle, which is obviously not enormously strong, but it IS lightweight. Inside is a steel U chassis with chassis mounted valve sockets taking 2 X 6L6 and 2 X 12AX7, but with lots of space for more if you were inclined to mod. I have schematics and a list of the tweeks I made (which were mostly in the preamp to give a more pleasing tone, plus a couple of diodes to drop heater voltage). The speaker is a no-name Chinese eminence-alike, with medium magnet and a pleasant tone without the harsher top end often found in ceramic celestions.

Controls are the usual TMB + presence, gain and master + a 'boost' switch mounted in a 'classic style chrome top plate with white screen printing. 2 inputs but single channel. Tonewise it's fairly typical 6L6 with some snap at the top end and warm midrange. Loud enough for small gigs, it's rated at a conservative 30 clean watts, but probably puts out more like 45 if you hoof it, and is loud enough for small gigs un-mic'd. Overdrive tones are a bit fizzy, but it's loud enough to cope with running cleanish and taking a pedal. I'm probably doing the amp a dis-service, but don't want to mis-represent it either as something astonishingly wonderful.

Why sell? I presently have 7 other guitar amps plus projects, 2 bass amps and a bunch of cabs sitting around, and one of my hobbies is amp building. It's very tempting as I'm writing this to build another amp in this chassis, but it's been sat in my livingroom since the end of May, and I've only plugged it in twice. I'd like

• Members
I'm looking for a flightcase for a Recto 4x12

I have two on ebay at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110746581205

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x12-Oversized-Flight-Case-/110746600593?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Rack_Cases_MJ&hash=item19c9030491#ht_2214wt_1185

email me at xmcdxAThotmail.co.uk if you want to make me an offer or need anymore details.

• Members

WTB Fender (any considered) with hot bride pup and maple board.

Ach - I have a MIM I could be persuaded in giving up. Dimarzio humbuckers neck and bridge, but it's got a rosewood board. It's had a full fret level and dress from Barrie Palmer though and Graphtec Saddles!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

• Members

Marshall DSL 50 with footswitch,recently serviced by my amp tech and i had the C12 mod done to thicken up the lead channels,this mod is easily reversed if its not to your liking,the amp is not mint but is in pretty good shape and sounds awesome.I am asking what i paid for the amp before the service and mod.

• Members

Hey guys,

The So-Cal is in the Candy Plum finish, USA built 2008 - I believe - model. Guitar is in great condition, just a single neck on the back as picture, some slight tarnishing on one of two of the screws and a couple of pole pieces. Neck is unfinished so it has gotten kinda dirty but that looks cooler, right? Minimal fret wear, fantastic player and great tones. As a cash sale I'd be looking for

• Members

I'm selling a couple of these, brand new and boxed, full waranty etc, at HALF the price the go for new.

Torpedo-face-a_detour-1257463404-1257973

Two-Notes Torpedo VB101

I need the money so I want to move these quickly, hence the price. I've seen the go for 2200 euro on big online German music stores, so drop me an offer if interested.

More info about the device here:

http://high-gain.com/products/torpedo-vb-101

The Torpedo VB-101 is a device that simulates various guitar and bass cabs, as well as microphones, and incorporates a power load to surge the power output of your fully-blown amplifier. It can be used in a studio or home recording situation, or live for the best possible studio-mic'd quality sound...

Good transactions with: YK13, Mel Johnson, Sudds, Tobiahtayo, GoblinSolutions, ESPManiAxe, Barnaby,Hardly.