UK /Euro 4th Quarter SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Members

Extremely rare 1962/63 Selmer from Blue/grey era. Recovered in Marshall Black. Fully restored and serviced. Vintage Goodman speakers and valves (Mullard, Brimar and GEC KT88's). Sounds absolutely fantastic - such sparkle!

Full details and tonnes of photos (including restoration pics that will be included in the sale) on request. This is very similar to a Zodiac (basically the earlier version!). Not bad for a 50 year old - REAL boutique coolness! :cool:

Looking for

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Really need to shift these now, and due to ebay wanting to charge me well over 10%, they're exclusively listed here now!

Both are 100% completely as new, I used both for a very short amount of time before buying a single amp with reverb (instead of 2 amps without, needing reverb and the ABY). Boxed as new, the same as you would get if you bought them from the shop.

Lehle Dual SGoS -

• Members

I'm in the market for another Iommi SG and I thought just on the offchance, I'd post up here and see if anyone had an Iommi SG they fancied selling or knows of one that's up for sale somewhere.

Specifically looking for Iommi models only (Gibson, Patrick Eggle or Jaydee) and not your SG standard, 61 RI, faded etc etc.

Not interested in Epiphone Iommi's either.

PM me if you have something

• Members

Recently picked up a 2555SL head so looking to move on my JMP 2204.

It's a 1979 head that has been re-housed in an early 70s style smaller cabinet, I believe it's a Marshall reproduction but I can't say for sure. the head box is excellent quality and comes complete with the smaller Marshall logo. (personally I think it's really cool in the slightly smaller head format).

It's recently had a valve driven FX loop fitted by Stoneham Amps, and was serviced at the same time. New JJ Powervalves fitted during the service but otherwise got a pristine bill of health.

Sorry for crappy iPhone pictures.

jmp1.jpg

jmp2.jpg

jmp3.jpg

Ideally would like to get

• Members

Thought long and hard about this, it"s a fantastic amp I just prefer my SL-X over it, and can't really justify having both, I'm not gigging at the moment so it's one or the other.

It's fitted with JJ's in the power section, I'll throw in the original EL84"s as well. Doesn't come with the Marshall footswitch.

Looking for

• Members

Floyd Rose Official Tremolo, no imitation {censored}! It's black too, before the EU went nuts and tried to ban black paint.. :eek:

What else.. It comes with an official ESP Case. I bought the guitar from Mesa Boogie Hollywood (Nice place), and the case from a store in San Diego, I think the case was about $150.

Machine heads are stock, sounds and plays great. It has a few dings, which I will document.. But I just don't play it anymore. I've sold all my gear, and downsized to one Acoustic, One Electric, and Amplitube 3.

I will take offers, I don't really want to take any trades as I don't play much. I would trade for Mazda MX5 parts, or for sterling.