• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Beautiful Custom JEM Style guitar made with the best parts in the world

Specs:

-All Gotoh cosmo black hardware

-All Dimarzio Pickups (bridge:EVO2 neck:Evolution middle:Area58)

-Special switch for the neck pickup wich will give you 2 sounds from it

-CTS Pot

-Unique Swirled headstock

-Ebony fretboard with pyramid inlays

-Mother of pearl side dots

-scalloped last 4 frets

-24 frets

This guitar sounds particulary alive and very full, and was hand-tweaked unlike factory made in series guitars

img6203g.jpg

img6185g.jpg

img6209c.jpg

img6189k.jpg

This guitar is like new, with a very shiny gloss, without any marks or dents

Asking 2600 Euro

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280714615139&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under the name

• Members

Odd request I know.... but...

Does anyone have a dvd/digital copy of the Earache Nextgen '98 tour video? I had it on VHS yonks ago and wouldn't mind seeing it again. If you need a reminder, it has Pulkas, Misery Loves Co and Dub War on it and the front cover looked a lil sommat like this:

41HFFFVDH3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Members

looking to unload a bunch of gear thats not being used.

im looking for a new amp, so possible part exchanges welcome if you've got something i fancy, looking along the lines of a Dr Z maz 18 or similar, not really sure what i want yet

i will upload some pics when i get home and to my practice space

Marshall JVM410h, with 1965a stereo cab, gt12-75's. the head and cab are clean as new, comes with JVM footswitch, has been gigged plenty of times, but has been well looking after. looking for around

• Members

Now selling the following to fund a purchase. PM me offers, but no taking the piss!

ESP LTD Ninja: Brand new condition, Duncan Distortion and 59 pickups, hardtail quilted maple black version, really nice guitar, I just miss the fact it doesn't have a tremolo.

Ninja-600_STBLK_Lg.jpg

Warmoth Explorer body up for grabs too, complete with pickguard and Gotoh bridge. Interesting guitar finish, black with a really cool skull graphic on it. As new condition too. Can supply pics if needed.

Fender MIM stratocaster, rosewood board and vintage white body. I may part this out or just keep it, not decided yet - depends on what I get offered. It's currently fitted with two humbuckers, dimarzio Super D and a PAF Pro and has Graphtec saddles on it. Really nice player, like I said, not resolute on selling this but for the right money...

Bam.

• Members

FOR SALE

Nobels TR-X tremolo

Ibanez PH7 phaser

Both on ebay here - http://shop.ebay.co.uk/handmadeeffects/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Feel free to message me with questions and/or to purchase privately.

ALSO SELLING a Marshall 1960A 4x12 cab. Loaded with Celestion G12T-75 speakers. Decent condition apart from one large rip in the tolex on one side, although you can likely glue this down to make it less obvious. Looking for

• Members

For sale: 3 Tayden sonic diffusers/ treble dispersers. Much like the Weber beam blocker, these send treble out to the sides and stop the trebly beam of death/ muddy off axis sound that is the bane of many gigging guitarists. I had these fitted to my AC30 2x12 and 1x12, and they do sound great if you want your amps to fill the room with good guitar tone. I tend to be miked up all the time, so it's not as important to me.

Tayden1.jpg

Tayden2.jpg

They're