Your favorite Celestion is...

Seattle Doug

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After you took possession of the Recto your cred fell to around the same area as mine. For all we know you are hoarding V30s as we speak.

Fwiw, I hated both Oranges and Rectos through v30's. My revelations came through g12t75's.

So I continue to blame that awful, honky, grating speaker. It has made my Marshalls sound like poo, and killed my initial impression of multiple quality amplifiers.

Of course, I don't play the brootz.

• Members

wrong06.jpg

:lol:

I've actually done that on my bike in the yard. I's just riding along pretty slowly (5-6 mph tops) & bam, my arse was on the ground trying to figure out WTF happened. The hole was sized perfectly to catch the front wheel & my ass flipped right over top. Said hole was filled w/ dirt immediately after.

CSB

• Members

f***.

ok, thank you.

Haha. No problem. It's been like that as long as I can remember, actually. But other than that, it's a really nice looking site. One other small suggestion, while I have your attention, is when you click on the Store tab and it takes you to "Box Builder", there is that nice big icon for Guitar Box, and then no icons for Bass Box and Speakers. Not a big deal, it just looks a little odd and unfinished is all.

Anyway, back OT, did I mention K100's :lol:

• Members
:lol:

I've actually done that on my bike in the yard. I's just riding along pretty slowly (5-6 mph tops) & bam, my arse was on the ground trying to figure out WTF happened. The hole was sized perfectly to catch the front wheel & my ass flipped right over top. Said hole was filled w/ dirt immediately after.

CSB

Oh, man. I've done that too. When I was a kid and first learning to ride. But I didn't have the wherewithal to hold on to the handlebars. So I went flying right over the handlebars like superman and landed ON MY FACE!! :facepalm::lol:

• Members

Oh, man. I've done that too. When I was a kid and first learning to ride. But I didn't have the wherewithal to hold on to the handlebars. So I went flying right over the handlebars like superman and landed ON MY FACE!!
:facepalm::lol:

lulz

The thing I still don't understand about it is how SLOW I was riding & still wound up on the ground. :confused:

Archived