i'm going to meet with the person who stole my phone soon...ideas?

pewing33ny

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I offer to meet people at police stations. I've done a couple of deals in cop parking lots when nothing was wrong, but it felt a little goofy. Funny how quick the flakes and hacks back out, but the real folk don't have any problem with it...

Great idea, One of the best pieces of advice I have read on here.

• Members

If you're not kidding, Jesus {censored}ing Christ. I would never willingly put myself into a situation where I might have to shoot someone over a phone. Not even an iPhone.

I'm serious about bringing one for protection in case he's attacked. I'm not serious about pulling a gun on someone to get the phone back.

• Members

I would have checked over the phone fairly close up and if you were reasonably sure that lady had your phone I would have asked politely if you could see it and if it WAS your phone I was have had security called on her ass for theoretically stealing your phone.

• Members

He's got a Robo Gibson and a Bad Cat and he's fussing about losing a mobile phone? Cheap bastard should just call his service provider to report the phone stolen and buy a new one
:o

I was kinda thinking this at first, but you can get that guitar for $900-$1000 used so it's not THAT expensive.

Archived