i'm going to meet with the person who stole my phone soon...ideas?

pewing33ny

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

subscribed.

They didn't respond until you offered 100$ reward? That is {censored}. I would have called my provider and told them to shut that {censored} down. and then I just buy a new phone. {censored} a bunch of savages, wouldn't be worth the stress to me.

• Members

I thought by this point everyone KNEW you could go to an apple store and they'll trace your phone for you via the GPS in it. Then call the cops. I know, it's less fun if you don't get raped, but you'd actually get your phone back. Then go get raped for some other reason. It's a win/win.

• Members

I thought by this point everyone KNEW you could go to an apple store and they'll trace your phone for you via the GPS in it. Then call the cops. I know, it's less fun if you don't get raped, but you'd actually get your phone back. Then go get raped for some other reason. It's a win/win.

I thought by this point everyone KNEW that not everyone has an iphone.

besides that point, if it was an iphone you can do the gps search from a comp, but the gps is only good to a certain point. say its in an apartment complex... good luck finding that {censored}.

• Members

I thought by this point everyone KNEW that not everyone has an iphone

I don't have an iphone, and I knew.

It's not the same GPS you use for navigation. It's the GPS chip you can't turn off that police or rescue workers would use to trace your phone if you were missing. I had an employee lose his phone at work (a customer stole it) and this is how he managed to recover it. Not sure if the search from home you speak of is the same thing.

• Members

I don't have an iphone, and I knew.

It's not the same GPS you use for navigation. It's the GPS chip you can't turn off that police or rescue workers would use to trace your phone if you were missing. I had an employee lose his phone at work (a customer stole it) and this is how he managed to recover it. Not sure if the search from home you speak of is the same thing.

dude you have no clue what you are talking about.

first you missed the point that op never said he had an iphone, so your comment was worthless.

second, I didnt say anything about the gps for navigation, I am referring the to gps locator. see I actually have an iphone and understand how it works (unlike you on both accounts). the locator function was made available by apple about a year ago, maybe less, and its the same as what they use at the store. problem is the gps locator will not give you a pinpoint location...

• Members

and for people with a different phone than an iphone, you can turn off the gps locator. I have mine turned off as I am paranoid like that.

first you missed the point that op never said he had an iphone, so your comment was worthless.

second, I didnt say anything about the gps for navigation, I am referring the to gps locator. see I actually have an iphone and understand how it works (unlike you on both accounts). the locator function was made available by apple about a year ago, maybe less, and its the same as what they use at the store. problem is the gps locator will not give you a pinpoint location...

• Members

While I missed your point about the OP's phone, not sure how repeating exactly what I said is not knowing what the hell I'm talking about, nor worth you going on the attack.

On missing the fact that the OP's phone wasn't an Iphone, you're right. My mistake, when reading it much earlier I mistakenly thought he said Iphone.

Settle down, angry man.

• Members

In all seriousness, this guy doesn't have a history of posting every day so it's not really strange that he hasn't reported back.

Is it strange that he's being repeatedly raped while an impolite woman takes photos of the attacks on his iPhone?

Archived