Somebody Ruined the Funny/Pwnt?Fail Thread?

ermghoti II

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's dum{censored} stupid the way the mods / admins apply the rules. Basically any asshole can come in, bomb with pron etc, and then laugh his ass off as the mods then move in to complete his dirty work. The members are powerless to do anything about, despite our acknowledgement and warnings, because we are powerless to self moderate. Threads get pwnt, assholes who do it laugh with impunity. So {censored} you to the todgemistros of the world and mods / admins who play right into their hands.

• Members

It's dum{censored} stupid the way the mods / admins apply the rules. Basically any asshole can come in, bomb with pron etc, and then laugh his ass off as the mods then move in to complete his dirty work. The members are powerless to do anything about, despite our acknowledgement and warnings, because we are powerless to self moderate. Threads get pwnt, assholes who do it laugh with impunity. So {censored} you to the todgemistros of the world and mods / admins who play right into their hands.

Sure seems that way doesn't it?

I vote with Sheik.

Mods:

Ban the asshats

Delete their posts

Members:

DO NOT REPLY TO THE OFFENDING IMAGE!

=

Everyone's happy and the trolls lose.

• Members

This. If this thing is really deleted then the mod who did that is a {censored}ing moron. Any troll could easily get any thread they want deleted. Do your {censored}ing job and BAN THE OFFENDERS.

• Members

This. If this thing is really deleted then the mod who did that is a {censored}ing moron. Any troll could easily get any thread they want deleted. Do your {censored}ing job and BAN THE OFFENDERS.

Well we can't blame the mods/admins though, it's not like they wanna keep the stickied threads. They're just doing the best job that they possibly can, and we're just gonna have to deal with assholes that ruins the fun around here.

• Members

They're just doing the best job that they possibly can

Sorry, no they're not. Yeah it's a tough job, a thankless job. I was the admin at one a large discussion forums (2000+ members, 400000+ threads) for many years. We bant plenty of folks (99% of them spammers). We never removed / locked threads because some asshat with a chip on his shoulder or just a general all round doosh (like todgemistro) decided to pron bomb a thread. The mods here could, and should do better. If they can't perform it fairly they shouldn't be doing it. Everything else has been said ... sad in{censored}ingnitum.

• Members

Sorry, no they're not. Yeah it's a tough job, a thankless job. I was the admin at one a large discussion forums (2000+ members, 400000+ threads) for many years. We bant plenty of folks (99% of them spammers). We never removed / locked threads because some asshat with a chip on his shoulder or just a general all round doosh (like todgemistro) decided to pron bomb a thread. The mods here could, and should do better. If they can't perform it fairly they shouldn't be doing it. Everything else has been said ... sad in{censored}ingnitum.

I see your point too. I just see it as HC as just one big responsibility, it's tough as it is to be a mod, thankless job as it is, not getting paid on top of it. It's a tough job if I might say, you can't win sometimes.

Archived