Somebody Ruined the Funny/Pwnt?Fail Thread?

ermghoti II

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah there was a {censored}storm over a guitar that had a hairy beaver and nipples , then some asshole posted a stripper fight but they had clothes on so it couldn't have been that but I would suggest If I may to the mods to bant the dummies delete the offensive post and leave the happy time threads intact

• Members

yeah there was a {censored}storm over a guitar that had a hairy beaver and nipples , then some asshole posted a stripper fight but they had clothes on so it couldn't have been that but I would suggest If I may to the mods to bant the dummies delete the offensive post and leave the happy time threads intact

There's only so much the mods can do. They've been more than lenient about most things.

• Members

THIS.

The HELL... I thought the mods had the power to delete posts?! Why the hell would you delete one of the best, funniest threads on the internet just because two douchebags are too stupid to figure out the rules? BAN them, delete their posts and don't {censored}ing punish everyone else for their stupidity! Is this really THAT hard to figure out?! :facepalm:

• Members

They may have temp deleted it just to go through and remove the posts. I wouldnt be surprised to see it pop back up.

I was hoping this was the case. They've put the brakes on the thread before, to kill off posts before they get quoted to {censored} and back.

Archived