Customer service so bad you'd never buy from said company again.

EricJohn

• Members

{censored} AT&T !!!! They had a rep call our shop and tell us they had internet for our area so we signed up for it. Well a week later they come out and say we can't get it our area, but we had signed all the paperwork sent via fax. Well they sued us for $1,100 dollars for the contract of a years internet., that they could not provide and they won. We had to pay the total amount agreed in the contract even though they could not provide internet services for us. Their excuse was that the rep that called us was sub contracted and they don't take responsibility for their reps, but yet they could not provide the service sold to us. Damn I get pissed just typing this out!!!

WOW!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That'sa funny. He used to get all praise.

Well, I guess that's what happens when you start acting like a dick. Honestly, I will happily shop at a different tube store that has a slightly smaller selection just to avoid that asshole.

• Members

Doug's Tubes??? Really??? I guess I wouldn't know cos' I've never had a tube fail on me in the 5 years that I've been ordering from him.

Lucky. The first time you get a DOA tube, you will find out what the guy is really like. That was the last time I've used a tube online vendor. Found a local company after that (ARS) and they were great to me. Nothing like a good face-to-face conversation to keep people's virtual balls in check.

Eventually I switched to a SS amp and I am happy as a puppy to kiss all these {censored}ers goodbye. Some online tube vendors act like they're selling you the {censored}ing Mona Lisa!! Pricks.

EDIT: The exception to the rule is Laura at Valve Queen. Now that's a great person to deal with.

Other than that, they all suck and Doug sucks more than the usual, which is no small feat.

• Members

Lucky. The first time you get a DOA tube, you will find out what the guy is really like. That was the last time I've used a tube online vendor. Found a local company after that (ARS) and they were great to me. Nothing like a good face-to-face conversation to keep people's virtual balls in check.

Eventually I switched to a SS amp and I am happy as a puppy to kiss all these {censored}ers goodbye. Some online tube vendors act like they're selling you the {censored}ing Mona Lisa!! Pricks.

EDIT: The exception to the rule is Laura at Valve Queen. Now that's a great person to deal with.

Other than that, they all suck and Doug sucks more than the usual, which is no small feat.

I guess I'll give Valve Queen a go when I need to order tubes again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived