musicians friend 31% off

murdock

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tried using it on a San Dimas and none of them work. Oh well.

I did too.

Iwas so excited thinking I might snatch myself that white style 1 for 600.00 bucks...damn, {censored}ed again.

So, I just bought another ASAT. At least I know that if for some reason I decide

I don't like it I can flip it on Ebay for a $300.00+ profit.

• Members

This was posted in the sneap thread I made.

Hello All,

My name is Lauren Vlam and I work for Musician's Friend. We're very sorry for the confusion. These coupon codes should not have been able to stack during checkout. Our web development team has been working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

We aren't planning on canceling any of the orders that have already been placed. However, we will not be honoring or matching the stacking coupons going forward. We still want to make sure you're getting the best deals out there. So, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to forums@musiciansfriend.com.

Happy Holidays, Lauren

• Members

This was posted in the sneap thread I made.

Hello All,

My name is Lauren Vlam and I work for Musician's Friend. We're very sorry for the confusion. These coupon codes should not have been able to stack during checkout. Our web development team has been working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

We aren't planning on canceling any of the orders that have already been placed. However, we will not be honoring or matching the stacking coupons going forward. We still want to make sure you're getting the best deals out there. So, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to

Happy Holidays, Lauren

Someone is getting fired for Christmas.

Archived