musicians friend 31% off

murdock

• Members

I have an iphone for that. lol

I bought a laptop and some software about a year and a half ago with the intention of trying to record. I think I've used the laptop about 5 times. Mostly to order domino's while we were doing mini-ampfests. lol

Well you need to just get it setup with some nice stuff once and then you'll be more inclined to do it!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CallSanta only works once per user account. At least, when I cleared out my MF cookies, it took it, then when I went to start the order, poof, that particular discount went to 0.00.

Lucky me, I have a second user account - lol.

I just did it without even logging into an account to avoid that!

• Members

• Members
:eek:
winsauce

Me too. I got the HT-60 though. I actually tried the codes for 5153 mini but I guess they wont work for Fender. Anyway, I have a 5153 mini on backorder from Music 123 that I got 15% off on Black Friday. If I like the Blackstar I will cancel that order.

• Members

Use BONUSSAVINGS instead of SAVEFIVE. Took my distressor from $1089 to $1055. I called in to cancel to do it again and they opted to just credit me back the difference! Looks like they are aware of the stacking and are cool with it!

I wonder if the diff is worth the trouble at this point?

• Members

Correction...most people are pulling out their credit cards to go even further into debt paying with money they don't have
:o:lol:

+1 :lol: I have the cash but if I can pay it off over 6 months I'll take that any day. The alternative is doing the same thing but more money so yeah, had to jump.

Archived