• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, why the hell would you call them
:facepalm:

Finger on the trigger...
:cry:

My justification is this... Do it. Hell do it with Bill Me Later. Order will either be cancelled, or you'll get it, have time to pay for it, and be able to sell it for same or more if you can't pay it off in 6 months.

• Members

done... I bought the used/new one for 2200 shipped next day. Hopefully it will not get cancelled. I called because I thought it would be easier just to give my credit card over the phone etc... I guess it's just an online promotion. I never buy new so I didnt have a {censored}ing clue.. now that I was able to complete it, how do you find out about the various promotions in the first place? the callsanta was obvious, I looked for the others and came up with nothing?

• Members

done... I bought the used/new one for 2200 shipped next day. Hopefully it will not get cancelled. I called because I thought it would be easier just to give my credit card over the phone etc... I guess it's just an online promotion. I never buy new so I didnt have a {censored}ing clue.. now that I was able to complete it, how do you find out about the various promotions in the first place? the callsanta was obvious, I looked for the others and came up with nothing?

Chances are they didn't intend for the codes to stack also. slickdeals.net is a good place to see crap like this everyday. Somedays nothing you want. Other days everything. That site has cost me so much money.. at the same time though I always get a badass price on anything I buy.

Archived