musicians friend 31% off

murdock

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY bought a POG2 after holding out for a year.

Too bad you can only do it once, unless you guys found a way around it? I was thinking about getting a banjo.

Clear cache and do it again without logging in. I bought a Distressor and then went back and bought that PRS Baritone.

• Members

Yeah dude. I didn't even see that when I searched which is why my screenshot is off a new one.

I saw it the first time, however, assumed any coupon would not be valid on used gear like sister guitarcenter

I'm going to have a shootout with my 2203 tomorrow when it arrives....that will determine which one goes and which one stays

• Members

Why don't you buy yourself a little recording rig.

I have an iphone for that. lol

I bought a laptop and some software about a year and a half ago with the intention of trying to record. I think I've used the laptop about 5 times. Mostly to order domino's while we were doing mini-ampfests. lol

• Members

Clear cache and do it again without logging in. I bought a Distressor and then went back and bought that PRS Baritone.

CallSanta only works once per user account. At least, when I cleared out my MF cookies, it took it, then when I went to start the order, poof, that particular discount went to 0.00.

Lucky me, I have a second user account - lol.

Archived