OK it's Christmas, what did you get???

charveldan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:
I don't know why but this brought the lulz.

:lol::facepalm:

I made some popcorn with it, pretty delicious. But, I'm not sure if the gift was the most epic troll ever or someone actually said, "I bet ronnie would love this."

Either way, in my possession, I now have a popcorn machine. :idk:

• Members

I got, the free magazine the supermarket gives out at the registers with recipes featuring stuff they sell.

Work gave me a voucher, which I used to buy some work shirts

I gave my missus a very expensive hand made japanese tea set, a Kindle and an amazon voucher, a back pack, 3 t-shirts, a necklace I had made whilst in China, a bottle of lemoncello which is a liquer made from fresh lemons, a vase, place mat things, and some plants.

I also bought all kinds of crap for her extended family whom I only see once a year, including remote control helicopters for 5 children. They didnt even know my name!

• Members

Rocksmith and Skyrim-job for XBOX 360

2 new dress shirts for work

shaving mirror

Mustaine biography

cool bootlegged pikachu pokemon nintendo ds lite

cologne

Scrubs behind the scenes DVD

and cool custom made t-shirt

Post a range report on the Rocksmith. I was talking to my daughters' boyfriend about this game. If it's actually fun and skillz can be achieved, I might buy it for the family.

:thu:

• Members

Don't knock the Rack bro - found my favorite/now only watch there at half price. Spotted it from 30 feet away and knew I was gonna buy it before I got within 10 feet of it.

It's Gucci, and gets the ladies wet on sight.

I love the rack. I get some of my clothes there. But I could see snobs saying looking down on it

• Members

yeah seems aweosme so far. i didnt even know before hand that the faders light up. kewl.

cant wait to actually incorporate it into the real rig. been testing it with a bs practice rig and i hope it has more effect on my real amp. wonder why the 6 band has 18db of boost/cut, and the 10 band only has 12? also either the outlet or the power supply is screwy, it gets intermittent power which is no bueno. more testing soon.

that flight should be {censored}ing awesome

super-skinnys, bro
:cop:

No to skinny jeans.

Repeat after me.. 'No to skinny jeans.....'

I like my Levi's 527 low boots. I get them at a discount through work, and have found that they are the right fit (and price) for me! sure beats wearing chick jeans like I used to (back before you could find a real Boot Cut in Men's styles unless you went to the western store... and those western cut jeans aren't called 'butt-huggers' for no reason... )

Glad you found a good fit...

No to skinny jeans.

• Members
Some cash towards a drumkit, booze, socks, and a new jacket!

Ended up going to the local music shop and picking these up:

Sonor_Essential_Force_Stage_3_Set__85992

Sonor Essential Force, birch shells, in blue fade. Sounds wonderful!

Now I just need to work on my rolls and endurance.

O my, that Sonor kit is lovely. I purchased a Roland TD-4 electronic kit since I live in a small apartment and can't make too much noise. Otherwise, the Sonor would have been on my shortlist of kits to try out and purchase. Did you purchase hardware and cymbals as well?

• Members

No to skinny jeans.

Repeat after me.. 'No to skinny jeans.....'

I like my Levi's 527 low boots. I get them at a discount through work, and have found that they are the right fit (and price) for me! sure beats wearing chick jeans like I used to (back before you could find a real Boot Cut in Men's styles unless you went to the western store... and those western cut jeans aren't called 'butt-huggers' for no reason... )

Glad you found a good fit...

No to skinny jeans.

i used to say no to skinny jeans, then i took an arrow to the knee.

and i got some from ccs, as long as you don't get the super slim ones, the ccs revert pants are pretty perfect. relaxed fit from the waist down that starts to taper around the knee.

Archived