OK it's Christmas, what did you get???

charveldan

• Members

You can be poor, like me, and shop at The Rack.

:cry:

Dude if we had one w/in 2 hours of here, I would probably move into the closest apartment complex there was to that store....... :lol:

I haz nothing but :love: for Nordstrom Rack. It's better than Dillards..... :cry:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm married with chile and don't give a {censored} anymore. Shopping at a place called the rack sounds homo. You aren't fooling anyone.

come@mehillbilly

:o

:cop: :cop:

only downside to Nordy's is they don't sell HiTop Nikes........... :cry: :cry:

• Members

Couple more things I got for myself with the left over $$

Wenger "pegasus" laptop bag. the wenger bag my dad and his wife got me fits the laptop but just barely. With the massive power supply brick and a mouse, it's too much in the side pockets to close everythign up. This ought to do the trick.

uAfX5.jpg

and a zalman laptop cooler. totally necessary. Gaming with the laptop in my lap is pretty much impossible due to how hot the exhaust air is. I had jeans on and played maybe 45 minutes of skyrim and it got to the point where I couldn't even touch the part of my leg it was blowing on. Went and put on shorts, burned red mark on my leg :facepalm:

Ended up putting it on a TV tray :lol:

The zalman thing has usb powered cooling fans and adjustable fan speed.

IwJbG.jpg

An essential piece of any rig.
:thu:

until you can afford the empress EQ :love:

• Members

O my, that Sonor kit is lovely. I purchased a Roland TD-4 electronic kit since I live in a small apartment and can't make too much noise. Otherwise, the Sonor would have been on my shortlist of kits to try out and purchase. Did you purchase hardware and cymbals as well?

The kit came with Sonor 200 series hardware, really beefy stuff. Not a big fan of the kick pedal, though. And the extremely reasonable owners of my local store threw in a Stagg CXK cymbal set and 5 sets of Vic Firth sticks for free! Definitely good enough to get me going.

• Members
The kit came with Sonor 200 series hardware, really beefy stuff. Not a big fan of the kick pedal, though. And the extremely reasonable owners of my local store threw in a Stagg CXK cymbal set and 5 sets of Vic Firth sticks for free! Definitely good enough to get me going.

this may be different on high end stuff, but i have never heard of a drummer who didnt buy an aftermarket kick pedal :idk:

that, new cymbals and get you a custom bass resonant head.

simmer until thickened, reduce heat: win sauce.

• Members

yeah i dug up your aviation thread a while back where you were tlaking about the FAA parts.

im stoked.
been studying up got the instrument panel and all that down. cant wait. ive learned more about flight, and ive always been a fan, in the last few days than ever.

theres a youtube vid of the company (i know there are many) owner demo'ing the discovery flight.

look up above and beyond aviation discovery flight austin.

Archived