OK it's Christmas, what did you get???

charveldan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it just me, or do you totally rock the steampunk style? Just judging on these two items.. Either way, I'm jealous. I've got a pretty standard rock guy style...

Ha ha after posting that I realized it looks either steam punk or I want to be a train engineer. But I definitely don't rock the steam punk look.

• Members

I feel like I got pretty spoiled this year...

I got tickets to see NOFX next month, The Ramones Road to Ruin on vinyl, a cool Bad Religion picture disc 7" and a Bad Religion/Noam Chomsky split 7" from '91. I also got the new Legend of Zelda game for Wii and my brother got me the Walking Dead compendium #1.

I also got myself a new guitar... will post picture in about an hour when I get home from work (yeah, I'm working on Christmas :()

EDIT: Here she is, terrible cell phone pic will have to do for now cuz my girlfriend has the good camera with her.

2010 1957 VOS Les Paul Custom. She weighs in at 8lbs :freak: and the neck is extremely slim for 50's reissue

?ui=2&ik=d92badbb8b&view=att&th=13476e59

• Members

Nike SV 52 and 56 degree wedges

New jeans (after losing weight I had NO jeans that fit. Now I feel like a sexy bitch again)

Gear wrench ratchet wrenches (both SAE and Metric)

Oh Brother Where Art Thou DVD

Dallas Cowboys Gourd Ornament

Callaway Diablo Tour Golf Balls (Didn't really need em since I have a huge surplus, but nothing wrong with a box of freshies)

Magazine rack

PS3 controller

$200.00 cash

Not a bad day!

• Members

Tottenham Hotspur Home shirt

4 or 5 other T Shirts and tops

A new hat

BF3

MW3

Utensils

Cooking spices

Aftershave

Ball in a cup

A few other things

This was from the GF and her parents though.

I leave Florida tomorrow and have Christmas with my family when I get back home. Then I don't know what gifts they have got me.

I just got myself an MXR classic 108 Fuzz as a present to myself too.

That'll be coming in a few days.

• Members

:eek::eek::eek:

thats one awesome laptop, lucky man!

watch out for the OCZ Vertex 3... I have it in my PC and I get BSOD every now and then just randomly :(

your computer locks up and the HDD light stays on, then a couple mins later you get BSOD and have to pull the plug.

it's a known issue with the Vertex 3s, you can read it up everywhere, very frustrating :(

• Members

i got new Harley Davidson boots, a t-shirt that has The Dude on it that says 'The Dude Abides', an unknown gift from my Mother-In-Law (wife says she's not gonna open it; gonna let me open it when i get back to the U.S.) aaaand, a new iPhone 16GB 3GS ( i have an iphone 4, but i jailbroke it and can't figure out how to un-jailbreak it, so now it's just 'broke' :facepalm: )

that's about it that i know of. oh one more thing; i get to come home on the first bird leaving Afghanistan in 10 days instead of leaving at the end of January (i guess that's sort of a present) :thu:

• Members

Ha ha after posting that I realized it looks either steam punk or I want to be a train engineer. But I definitely don't rock the steam punk look.

That's why I indicated that I was guessing judging on those two items. I wasn't sure how far off it would be, but that is what came to mind and I felt like posting it. SO are you more train conductor than steampunk? Either way, those are some bitchin' boots and a really cool timepiece!

What part of MD are you in? I used to live in Salisbury (on the Eastern Shore) and have family still there and an older brother in Gaithersburg.

• Members

I got to spend the day at home with my family, paroled from the rehab facility! No better present on Earth! And it's the 6th day of Hannukkah! My wife looked at me and said we are getting me out Tuesday (that way I can have P/T and O/T tomorrow)!

• Members
I got to spend the day at home with my family, paroled from the rehab facility!
No better present on Earth!
And it's the 6th day of Hannukkah! My wife looked at me and said we are getting me out Tuesday (that way I can have P/T and O/T tomorrow)!

Sounds to me like your family is an awesome present year round. :thu:

• Members

Sounds to me like your family is an awesome present year round.
:thu:

Yeah, that's the truth. Sounds corny as hell and treacly enough to make your flesh crawl, but DAMN! I don't care!

My 16 year old is like all teens, mouthy and know-it-all, PITA, but he's been a rock and really misses me at home. I'm so {censored}in' proud of him (just CURB-STOMPED his SATs, too!) Will do ANYTHING to help...and then bitches, so he's normal! :thu:

My 6 year old couldn't stop hugging me...I was reading him his Power Rangers "manual" last night having a blast (not that I really give a {censored} about PRs...but he does).

My bro post-poned his trip back to NC (from NJ) just to make sure I could safely get home today, even tho it was just for a visit.

And my wife? Wow! How can one dumb schmuck be so lucky. Most beautiful and sexy woman in the world. Brilliant. PhD. Honest. And couldn't stop hugging and kissing me (no, get your minds out of the gutter--can't do anything x-rated for a while--risk of dislocating the new implant is just too great) But just her arms around me is far better than I deserve.

Like I said, corny enough to make you puke. And I don't {censored}in' care!

Archived