Cops gun a dude down in carls jr parking lot (vid)

Gary Cohn

• Members

This happened right across the street from where my wife and daughters get their nails done. My wife is buddies with quite a few officers on the Monterey Park staff. Having said all that, come on. You're standing there with a dog and 8 other officers. Sure he came at an officer, OK put him down with one shot. The guy was going down after the first shot, no need to pump him full. Total overkill, no control. Unfortunately you can turn to multiple instances here in LA alone where police made choices like this and it's a common scene here with police being charged with excessive force.

I'm in no way saying the police have an easy gig, they're laying it on the line everyday but come on. Where's all the training to help dilute a situation. Too many times it's grab the guns and start firing.

I don't think this ones going to end well for the officers on video.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This happened right across the street from where my wife and daughters get their nails done. My wife is buddies with quite a few officers on the Monterey Park staff. Having said all that, come on. You're standing there with a dog and 8 other officers. Sure he came at an officer, OK put him down with one shot. The guy was going down after the first shot, no need to pump him full. Total overkill, no control. Unfortunately you can turn to multiple instances here in LA alone where police made choices like this and it's a common scene here with police being charged with excessive force.

I'm in no way saying the police have an easy gig, they're laying it on the line everyday but come on. Where's all the training to help dilute a situation. Too many times it's grab the guns and start firing.

What about the guy fighting the officers AFTER BEING SHOT, while he's laying on the ground... :facepalm:

• Members

Yes, because one shot is always effective at bringing someone down.

• Members

Yes, because one shot is always effective at bringing someone down.

There is no way you're going to convince me this wasn't excessive. So the guy is on the ground still fighting, you've got how many other officers standing there. The guy had a pipe, not an AK. You tell me once the guy was down the dog couldn't have contained him. You can't justify this. Again as I said police have a tough job but to sit here and watch that and say something like it's within the rules....Come on, please.

• Members

There is no way you're going to convince me this wasn't excessive. So the guy is on the ground still fighting, you've got how many other officers standing there. The guy had a pipe, not an AK. You tell me once the guy was down the dog couldn't have contained him. You can't justify this. Again as I said police have a tough job but to sit here and watch that and say something like it's within the rules....Come on, please.

Ok.

• Members

Shouldn't have been going after someone holding a gun, with a crowbar :idk: Mess with the bull, get the horn, kind of thing.

• Members

{censored} sucks when you're retarded. Walking around like a thug wielding a pipe at people is retarded. As far as I'm concerned the

retarded thug didn't really have a whole lot of reason to keep breathing.

Obviously he was a productive member of society and completely normal. Oh well, guess he'll never get a chance to update his Facebook, get new Air Jordan's, or eat that delicious Carl's Jr. :(

• Members

{censored} sucks when you're retarded. Walking around like a thug wielding a pipe at people is retarded. As far as I'm concerned the

retarded thug didn't really have a whole lot of reason to keep breathing.

Obviously he was a productive member of society and completely normal. Oh well, guess he'll never get a chance to update his Facebook, get new Air Jordan's, or eat that delicious Carl's Jr.
:(

OMG this reminds me of "old dave" circa Ron Burgandy days :lol:

• Members

Not saying the guy wasn't an idiot but people make bad choices sometimes. You shouldn't have to pay with your life when a bullet to the leg and a few dog bites would resolved the situation.

Ok. So maiming the guy would have been a better option. Gotcha.

• Members

Not saying the guy wasn't an idiot but people make bad choices sometimes. You shouldn't have to pay with your life when a bullet to the leg and a few dog bites would resolved the situation.

WOW...

Jesus Christ man...going after another human with a deadly weapon and you're defending him :freak: And that's just a "bad choice"? He deserves to sit in the prison system instead and eat up money while we send him through a mental program to correct his behavior...all on the taxpayer dime...Great idea :thu:

I just...wow...

• Members

He pushed for further action.

Taser was ineffective, straight up. Taking a baseball bat grip on a metal pipe mere feet from a cop is forcing the copy's hand.

It sucks that he didn't give the cops any other options. I guess he could have tried being less retarded but from my time spent on hcaf I've learned that retardation is an illness from birth to death. You see his death? Haha that's right most of YouTube did as well :thu:

Right or wrong, he's dead as {censored}.

• Members

He pushed for further action.

Taser was ineffective, straight up. Taking a baseball bat grip on a metal pipe mere feet from a cop is forcing the copy's hand.

It sucks that he didn't give the cops any other options. I guess he could have tried being less retarded but from my time spent on hcaf I've learned that retardation is an illness from birth to death. You see his death? Haha that's right most of YouTube did as well
:thu:

Right or wrong, he's dead as {censored}.

OMFG, I just lol'd IRL...seriously...freaking awesome. Don't ever change RB... :thu:

Archived