Cops gun a dude down in carls jr parking lot (vid)

Gary Cohn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow. he had a {censored}ing k9, he could have just let it loose and tackled the guy if that didn't work and while he was distracted with the dog.

{censored} the police. gun should be the FINAL option. yet he had 3 plus backup.

I mean, yes, they could have done that. But the man had multiple guns pointed at him and was about to hit an officer with a crowbar (looks like an axe to me).

Physically threatening an officer is grounds for being shot - thought this was common knowledge. Physically threatening an officer when he has a gun pointed at you is asking to be shot. Overexcesive for sure, but the police officers paniced(sp?) I bet - how often do you think they use their weapons?

Their reactions afterwards are definitely {censored}ty - should have called an ambulance immediately.

• Members

I can't tell what's more disturbing. A dude getting put down by 11 bullets, or the reaction of the guys filming (laughing, etc).

If I saw that, I'd have a triple threat bowel movement.

Truth...they are lucky the cops didnt gun them down for filming. Police State. The dude didnt even have a gun...but not knowing the circumstances.

• Members

I can't tell what's more disturbing. A dude getting put down by 11 bullets, or the reaction of the guys filming (laughing, etc).

If I saw that, I'd have a triple threat bowel movement.

Pretty much sums it up.

Oh, and in before {censored}storm. At least a trillion pages.

Archived