ok name great guitarists that NOBODY ever talks about

jnurp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry... what did you say? I'm still utterly entranced by scratchies avatar.

Oh, for {censored}'s sake, concentrate. I said Glen Tilb...ber...ber... Er...

Jesus. Wouldn't mind seeing that run for a bus.... {censored} me.....

....sorry. Where was I?

• Members

There are some incredible guitarists in eastern Europe that don't see much recognition.

Johnny "2tone" Rex
Angus Lefloer
Proztan Lebowiz
Slanig Gertrude
Fletch Inky
Lompa Cki

They tend to play within the idiom of eastern folk which branched off from Gypsy music a few hundred years ago, and that makes their playing quite distinct and fresh to ears that are overexposed to usual blues based guitar music.

• Members

Pat Travers & Pat Thrall

What these two did together, especially on the "Go For What You Know" live ablum is jaw-dropping. Best live album ever IMHO. Also has the montser, Mars Cowling on Bass & Tommy Aldridge on Drums :eek:

Pat+Travers+live.jpg

H42_02.jpg

forgive the video quality, but there's not much from this erahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJ6HiM2ENA

• Members

Pat Travers & Pat Thrall

What these two did together, especially on the "Go For What You Know" live ablum is jaw-dropping. Best live album ever IMHO. Also has the montser, Mars Cowling on Bass & Tommy Aldridge on Drums
:eek:

was at the gainesville show where one of the tracks was recorded. :o sounded great, crowd was insane. pat thrall :thu:

• Members

Wasn't Nico from Iron Maiden on that album ?

Check out the video
:thu:

dunno, I just have a couple itunes songs w/no album info, no can watch vids from here -- but will take your word for it (listening to killers instinct now) :rawk:

• Members
Pat Travers & Pat Thrall

What these two did together, especially on the "Go For What You Know" live ablum is jaw-dropping. Best live album ever IMHO. Also has the montser, Mars Cowling on Bass & Tommy Aldridge on Drums
:eek:

Oh HELL yes! Pat is one of my favorites, obviously :lol:

Archived