office musicians lol

guitarbilly74

• Members

I know this is a joke, but you're probably right.
:lol:

We have one of The Three Tenors in our office, so I know what you mean. He's an anchor so we'll hear him down in one of our bigger, unused studio spaces warming up with some opera song in Italian before a newscast. Fortunately, he can actually sing...but yeah, the "happy birthday" song is always fun with him around.

• Members

hahahahahahahahahhhahahhahhahhh this thread is Funny! Because we're making fun of a fat chick who claims she can sing..but she can not, also she's fat hahahahh and she can't sing, but the OP is a pro musician who works in an office as an accountant and he's making fun a fat collegue hahahhh..that's FUNNY.

• Members

We used to have a lady like that, though she wasn't fat. She had a Master's in music, yet she was a {censored}ing floor supervisor in a factory. She liked to throw out the Master's card every chance she got. Once she actually made a rule for floor workers that they couldn't sing out loud. The best part is that she was mediocre at best.

• Members

Office musicians crack me up. People who walk around talkin about how they're a "musician" cause they own
two
guitars (one of which is almost always a tele) and a combo with a 12" speaker.

Yeah, people like this fall into a category of informal personality types. This type of thing is hilarious because there's always at least one of them in a large group of people, such as office staff. There's the office artist/musician/chef/athlete, the one-upper, the know-it-all, stuff like that.

Archived