Blasting

guitarbilly74

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sometimes, when I take a particularly nasty {censored}, I have to take a shower afterwards and blast water into my ass to get it clean. No amount of toilet paper will do the trick. I refer to them as "shower dumps". True story.

Oh and God help me if I have to take a shower dump away from home...

• Members

Sometimes, when I take a particularly nasty {censored}, I have to take a shower afterwards and blast water into my ass to get it clean. No amount of toilet paper will do the trick. I refer to them as "shower dumps". True story.

what do u call it when you gotta take a dump when you're already clean in the middle of the shower and gotta jump out to make teh deposit but then you're faced with the decision to jump back in teh shower to clean or hurry up and leave because you're already late? :?

• Members

what do u call it when you gotta take a dump when you're already clean in the middle of the shower and gotta jump out to make teh deposit but then you're faced with the decision to jump back in teh shower to clean or hurry up and leave because you're already late? :?

Well you've just got to plan ahead and make sure you've taken the dump before getting in the shower. But if it hits you suddenly, you can just go in the shower and smoosh it down the drain with your foot.

• Members

How do you get the water into your ass?

Do you have a hand-held shower head thing?

Archived