Blasting

guitarbilly74

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really love cranking my Randall rg100es through two 4x12's. That amp, while solid state, responds really well to ALOT of volume. With the guitar tuned down to B, master up near the half way mark, two mesa recto cabs= sounds like it could level a mountain. I love it. :love:

• Members

I really love cranking my Randall rg100es through two 4x12's. That amp, while solid state, responds really well to ALOT of volume. With the guitar tuned down to B, master up near the half way mark, two mesa recto cabs= sounds like it could level a mountain. I love it.
:love:

RG100ES? Yeah absolutely, it's a sick {censored}ing amp. I can only imagine what it sounds like through a Mesa Mesa full stack :love:

• Members
I'd love to have the Iommi, but it's out of my price range. The Iron Heart is priced right though so that's a possibility
:)
But for now, I am happy with the GH.

My friend from SGV had an earlier Iommi Sig that he got for $200, I was pissed that he sold it without telling me. He said "But you were leading this 50 Watt Goons group, and I figured you didn't care!". :mad:

• Members
The Laneys are loud even if compared with a lot of other 100w heads, it's insane the amount of output these amps have.

I don't think they hold a candle to a Hiwatt...my 50 watt head with the master volume on 2 would knock bottles off of bar shelves!:eek: That thing was INSANE.

Archived