Does Anyone Play through 2 Heads at Once?

Nick H

• Members

I just did it today and it sounds amazing! :love:

I used y D1 & D2 running through the stereo inputs on my 1960, which really worked well. Ill probably record a clip if I ever get ahold of some decent recording gearUsing two similar but not identical amps keeps the sound tight but broadens the toan spectrum. The same effect could probably be achived using two of the same amps with different eqs.

Here we go :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I just did it today and it sounds amazing!
:love:
I used y D1 & D2 running through the stereo inputs on my 1960, which really worked well. Ill probably record a clip if I ever get ahold of some decent recording gearUsing two similar but not identical amps keeps the sound tight but broadens the toan spectrum. The same effect could probably be achived using two of the same amps with different eqs.

Here we go
:lol:

Ummm, yes. Don't come here very often?

• Members

So apparently my Divinity hates being used with the Divinity II, because it keeps {censored}ting out on me when I plug the second cord in. WTF?

Has nothing to do with it being a madison

• Members

I always use two amps, just kinda depends on which amps I use for which project.

You can kinda see my rig here, a MArshall SLX900 with 2 cabs and a Mesa Triple rec half stack and a simple Y cable. And yeah, it KILLS live.

P1010038-1.jpg

Archived