Lady Gaga or Madonna in her prime?

soilent

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I highly doubt she has a helluva lot of a part in it (especially the "music" part). In most of the credits where she's mentioned, she's the second name.

Yeah i have to agree with you, i can't see her doing all the arranging composing ect. But i thought some of the dudes on here were under the impression she just hired song writers.

• Members

Yeah i have to agree with you, i can't see her doing all the arranging composing ect. But i thought some of the dudes on here were under the impression she just hired song writers.

Well, I would say it probably leans towards that (or her producers do a majority of the writing). I don't even think she knew how to play an instrument until her guitarist taught her in the 90's.

• Members

I think Madonna is one of the most annoying human beings who has ever lived. One of those staple celebrities that unfortunately will probably never go away. She's been a constant fixture for the past 30 years. She was interesting for a year or two in the 80s and then she somehow achieved permanent status. I was happy when Michael Jackson died so I could finally not have to see his {censored}ing face everywhere; I'll be just as happy when Madonna finally croaks.

• Members

I think Madonna is one of the most annoying human beings who has ever lived. One of those staple celebrities that unfortunately will probably never go away. She's been a constant fixture for the past 30 years. She was interesting for a year or two in the 80s and then she somehow achieved permanent status. I was happy when Michael Jackson died so I could finally not have to see his {censored}ing face everywhere; I'll be just as happy when Madonna finally croaks.

:lol:

• Members

:lol:

• Members

I think the best part about GaGa is that the actually SINGS live. And she's damn good too. You can say all you want about her being pitch corrected in the studio, but she definitely backs it up live.

its becoming a sad world when people have to say someone actually SINGS live without pitch correction.

• Members

This is a tough poll: Jerked a lot to Madonna and currently to Lady Gaga. WAT DO? :idk:

WTF :lol:

• Members

LOL

Archived