Lady Gaga or Madonna in her prime?

soilent

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to disagree here. Gaga is a far better musician and actually writes her songs. Madonna is just a puppet.

+ almost 1. Madonna is a legit performer, no where near the musician Gaga is for sure though.

Don't judge Gaga just because she thrives in the pop realm and utilizes pop studio production.

• Members

+ almost 1. Madonna is a legit
performer
, no where near the musician Gaga is for sure though.

Don't judge Gaga just because she thrives in the pop realm and utilizes pop studio production.

...i.e., not a writer, hence why i said puppet. she's basically a front person with everything done for her.

• Members

As far as bangability?? Gaga by far. Madonna has never been remotely attractive to me. I just saw the original Poker Face video at karaoke last week and I wish she'd stayed more w/ that style instead of gone off the fkn deep end. That blue suit thingy was decently hot.

• Members

+ almost 1. Madonna is a legit performer, no where near the musician Gaga is for sure though.

Madonna writes her own music, she works with a producer in the studio but she's the writer. I'm not saying Gaga isn't, i honestly don't know.

The singing start's around 1;20[video=youtube;b6I5hb9p7Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6I5hb9p7Y0

• Members

Madonna writes her own music, she works with a producer in the studio but she's the writer. I'm not saying Gaga isn't, i honestly don't know.

I highly doubt she has a helluva lot of a part in it (especially the "music" part). In most of the credits she's often the second name mentioned.

• Members

Gaga got a record deal after righting hooks for akons label. If you want to argue talent, this conversation ends {censored}ing quickly. YouTube gaga piano. And proceed to eat a dick

Nice, but i don't think i wanna "eat a dick"[video=youtube;laIr_d0hFB8]

Archived