SHOW YOUR RIG! (Why is there no sticky yet?!)

Marshredder

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The 2x15 in question is that Kustom? Looks pretty pimpin'... how does she sound?

sounded really "meh" at the sellers house, but I mostly wanted it for the shell. (new drivers were on the menu) I took it home and opened it up to find half the baffle nuts had fallen off the bolts, (figured out that rattle) and half the speaker nuts had fallen off (sweet figured out that rattle too) :lol: and they were all laying in the bottem of the cab. SWEET. loctite'd it all and rewired it (took the horn out of the circut as is was trying to run full range) :facepalm: and now it sounds really {censored}ing amazing. DARK as {censored}. makes the tele sound massssssive. but cant hang with the bass I have silly heavy EQs and playing style so I really require modern drivers for bass playing.

tldr: at the sellers house like {censored} got her home worked some black magic now its a champ.

• Members

How's that Rocket treating you?

That amp is simply fantastic fyi she is a clone but a very good one . It's got the kick of a 100 watter with a kind of a Ac30 / Ac15ish vibe . Big tones from this thing , probably has a lot to do with the massive trannys , it's a very straight forward amp for the most part .

It's stupid stupid loud . I thought I'd be able to rock it at home , even with Airbrake but no chance . I do have a somewhat rare Firefly 1.5 watter a friend is building a shell for as we speak . That will be the new home rig.

KGrHqUOKicE36iDcUwzBOrGLG14w_3.jpg

KGrHqIOKjE3tvO6VrBOrGGhkyQ_3.jpg

back.jpg

Firefly

firefly_42882809_large.jpg

firefly5_60276878_large.jpg

43bee7f9-fa69-ac89.jpg

Archived