my Bad Horsie died today...

guitarbilly74

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:cry: I've had mine, since it was new. I must have got it about 10-12 years ago. Still kicking like a champ. I actually just got complimented on it at my last show. The bass player and lead guitarist from another band were saying how the sweep and tone of my wah was perfect for the sound I was using. Then the guitarist started bitching about how he hates the built in wah on his Spider IV head...

• Members

Haha, i've had mine for maybe 14 or 15 years and it still works perfectly. I sold it to Phrophus here on the forums about a month ago and picked up the EVH Wah, and am lovin dat bish.

Yup. Rocked it friday night and was just as solid as evar.

• Members

yeah it's not completely dead, it just hums loudly. I was reading up on it and it seems like being close to the power supply could cause this and my pedal is close to the power supply, but it's always been there and it didn't hum before. But still, I will TRY to move the pedal around tonight to see if it solves the issue.

• Members

yeah it's not completely dead, it just hums loudly. I was reading up on it and it seems like being close to the power supply could cause this and my pedal is close to the power supply, but it's always been there and it didn't hum before. But still,
I will to move
the pedal around tonight to see if it solves the issue.

I WILL TO MAKE YOU BUY MANY AMPLUGS

Archived