What band has the worst anti-fanbois?

teemuk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Metallica

Megamave (both these two because everybody that currently hates them was once a huge fanboy so knows way too much about them)

Tool (studies the albums, lyrics and layouts carefully just to find things to point out that make the band pretensious)

Nickleback (because as much as everybody claims to hate them they just CAN'T SHUT THE {censored} UP ABOUT THEM)

Slayer (I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM - secretly spins Angel of Death)

I'm sure I'll come up with more if I think about it a minute.

• Members
Nirvana h8ers are the worst.

"the music is too simple"

"he shot himself in the head"

simple music with a suicidal singer is usually GOOD IMO.
:idk::confused:

damn I hate that {censored}. The songs rocked, simple as that. Nirvana came out and showed that you can write a simple song and still make it heavy and ass-kicking. I don't like their fanbois any more than I dislike their haters but at least give credit/respect where it's due. It's not like he was trying to be a great guitarist.

• Members

damn I hate that {censored}. The songs rocked, simple as that. Nirvana came out and showed that you can write a simple song and still make it heavy and ass-kicking. I don't like their fanbois any more than I dislike their haters but at least give credit/respect where it's due. It's not like he was trying to be a great guitarist.

Indeed. I wish I were better at the simplicity thing. Sucks after playing a show for 50 people with intricate song structures and all that, to hear something come on the radio that just makes you happy and is soooo simple.

• Members

Hmmm...all perspective and conjecture. Sounded like nails in my ears most of the time. Just shut the {censored} up and quit whining already!

:)

• Members

I don't remember if this was discussed (if so, mods can gladly remove this thread), but yeah, what band has the most annoying haters?
:confused:

GO!

:cop:

Haaaaa! :lol:

I would also agree with Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer.

While I still like Metallica's old stuff and I'm not too big on James' voice these days, I can't stand the over-the-top hate for them EVERYWHERE like youtube and on forums.

• Members

Nope sorry. It's absolutely impossible to write good songs or have any sort of musical longevity if your songs are too simple to play. That's why Bob Dylan never amounted to anything.

• Members

People who unabashedly hate on Nevermore kind of get on my nerves. I understand a lot of people don't like Warrel's vocals (I do), and that's cool. It's the people who really bash the band that annoy me, not only going on about Warrel's vocals, but call their music cheesy. It's not Dungeons and Dragons metal, damnit! These types usually go on about how great bands like Symphony X and Ice Earth are, and those bands are quite prone to moments of ridiculousness, ESPECIALLY in the vocal department.

• Members
There are black Hootie & The Blowfish fans...some n***as ain't got no damn taste
:lol:

Im still amazed that there are black fans of rock / metal music . Where I come from, thats a rarity. I think i can count 3 that I know personally, but one doesnt count, as he's a Jimi phanboi / impersonator.

• Members

Im still amazed that there are black fans of rock / metal music . Where I come from, thats a rarity. I think i can count 3 that I know personally, but one doesnt count, as he's a Jimi phanboi / impersonator.

Why is that amazing? It's bound to happen. I know black punks..REAL punks..not that fashionable {censored}. Black metalheads..black rednecks who live and breathe country. I suppose it all depends on where you grow up and what you're exposed to.

• Members

As far as Megadeth goes: Yeah Mustaint is known to be a douche and had been fighting an uphill battle of rivaling Metallica. What's irritating is that no matter what he does, he will always have haters yelling "2nd rate Metallica" and {censored}.

Does he deserve to be shat on? Of course he does. But do you have to beat on a dead horse? :lol:

• Members

I live in a small west Ky town. It's just something that you dont see / hear of alot about. I know alot of black rednecks. To hear them talk, they sound more country than I do, but get in the car with them, and its either hip hop , rap, dance music, or old school R&B . The black dudes that I do know that listen to rock / metal were all raised up around white people, or didnt come from here. I guess in bigger cities / non small towns, it's more common. Ive been to hall shows an hour or two away from here & have seen the occasional black punk, but that's on up into Illinois, or down in Nashville TN.

Archived