Me and some guys from church

primeholy

• Members

holy {censored}

Digging' it so far, great voice(s)
:thu:

Maria Muldaur had a hit back in the 70's called Midnight at the Oasis...but I haven't heard anything from her in awhile. Apparently she's still recording. Eric Bibb does have a great blues voice!!

Hope you guys have fun!!!

• Members

I hope it turns out to be a fun experience. :cool: I used to play guitar for a youth group at a church which was into rock and metal music, though nothing like thrash or the brootulz. :D I would've liked to play something like:

[video=youtube;fPc3blY5ylI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPc3blY5ylI

[video=youtube;1POaEerZ4Bc]

[video=youtube;e_x24lqo1tc]

[video=youtube;cPFa_xZie_c]

• Members

At least i know how to fAilZ well.
:o
:o:o:o:o

For the record im on 6 different forums including HCPP & HCEG and nobody whines like the little bitches here.

So leave. No want cares to hear you make weak e-threats, anymore {censored}ty solid state sounding clips of out of tune/poorly played KISS attempts, hear about your AA addiction due to your lack of self control, or hear about your pathetic life. 50 years old with no family or friends, living in a dilapidated upstairs mini apartment surrounded by crackheads with no car. Sadly, the "bitches" you whine about have it more together than you ever will and won't end up dying alone with nothing but a rack of {censored}ty guitars to their names. I'm sure this pathetic life of yours is slightly better than your time being raped in prison but wow.

• Members
So leave. No want cares to hear you make weak e-threats, anymore {censored}ty solid state sounding clips of out of tune/poorly played KISS attempts, hear about your AA addiction due to your lack of self control, or hear about your pathetic life. 50 years old with no family or friends, living in a dilapidated upstairs mini apartment surrounded by crackheads with no car. Sadly, the "bitches" you whine about have it more together than you ever will and won't end up dying alone with nothing but a rack of {censored}ty guitars to their names. I'm sure this pathetic life of yours is slightly better than your time being raped in prison but wow.

I don't have to leave, why don't you go {censored} yourself with large vegtables, make and make a video. we all need a good laugh around here. :phil:

• Members

Jesus Christ bro. Did you wake up with an itchy ass this morning or something?

Killin' me with sadistic lolz

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived